• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Realistic timeline for the sale of Optimus to consumers.

    Let's say two years to a basic Optimus "launch", but five years to a fairly robust set of house hold canned procedures and some simply learning abilities (eg "watch how I cut these onions, I'll have you cutting them from now on"). Right now today I'm sure the hardware is very nice, but we can't...
  2. New Cameras Upgrade Coming to Teslas 😂

    WOW~~~~ I have to mention, I was assuming the FSD was doing the crab walking...
  3. Autonomous Delivery of New Teslas From Factory to Customers' Homes

    .... a "few days later?" Let's say I have a business meeting in Cincinnati, 1200 miles 17 hours of driving. By Southwest it's 500am to 1430 - realistically add 30 min to 60 minutest at each end, 8 1/2 hours + 1 1/2 or 10 hours in airports. I set the truck off with my bags and equipment at 9pm...
  4. New Cameras Upgrade Coming to Teslas 😂

    The funny thing is they really do not know that we are being driven around by these cars because the windows are almost always rolled up. An entire class of self driving vehicles is growing right in the middle of them and they are clueless. The business serious people, some of them go to...
  5. New Cameras Upgrade Coming to Teslas 😂

    Of course CRABWALK should be a high priority, because... BECAUSE IT'D BE COOL... Seeing that bunch of triangles auto back into a parking spot doing sideways shifting crab style, yeah we need that. Because those other people, the ones standing around, it's only right they see things they don't...
  6. New Cameras Upgrade Coming to Teslas 😂

    Well its been a wild ride in a crazy rodeo and brief snapshots at one moment or another don't convey this universe well. One thing I'm fairly certain of as I get driven down the road by 14.2.1 - other drivers do not realize the car next to them is driving itself. It's not obvious, because...
  7. Elon confident "we'll allow you to text and drive [with FSD] in next month or two"

    A similar issue. I bought a nice rear view mirror assembly and started to install it, then quit because really didn't like snaking the wires around the antenna in the overhead box that the CT Micro-Rearview-Mirror attached to. Then I decided to learn to drive and back up with the CT system. Now...
  8. Elon confident "we'll allow you to text and drive [with FSD] in next month or two"

    No. The law just imposes a fine in the case of a driver choosing to engage in the behavior. that’s totally unchanged.
  9. Tesla Under seat storage is awesome, but needs a liner.

    I use this stuff numerous places - on top of the console to keep phones from sliding, in the truck bed to keep toolboxes from sliding back and forth... Should work great for your applications. https://www.amazon.com/CatTongue-Abrasive-Waterproof-Grip-Strips/dp/B08DRLDBWT
  10. Installed Starlink Mini under roof glass

    This presents a testable hypothesis. Place all kinds of junk loosely on the huge dash surface of the Cyberbeast while the vehicle is on an empty stretch of straight road. Punch the accelerator. (Be sure all occupants wear fully enclosed motorcycle helmets.
  11. POLL: FSD usage Poll

    One thing most drivers likely have not thought of is that a self driving car, with sensors all around, will see dangers from the sides and the back before we humans do. Like many predator animals our eyes are set forward. The Cybertruck cameras give it abilities similar to a deer, it can see all...
  12. POLL: FSD usage Poll

    Yeah, a thousand was a big gamble. But as you note, it would seem the values will "certainly recover". The circumstances - organized political shadow operations attempting to influence stock price - are rather novel. So, I am directly, purposefully betting they will fail in their efforts.
  13. POLL: FSD usage Poll

    In my opinion the Cybertruck is Truck 3.0. That is where 1.0 would be the old "manual tranny, no ac, AM radio only" configuration that held up to about the mid 1960s. Then we have "auto trans, air conditioned, great stereo, two seat" trucks. Those are 2.0. A big part of 3.0 is that it drives...
  14. Tesla Dashcam & Sentry Mode How-To Video

    First this is an EXCELLANT VIDEO!!! Second, the problem you had could have been the speed of the thumb drive, or various other things. Thumb drives do go flaky and become unreliable, so it's important to test and verify a drive's operation, before leaving it in service. I am using this 2TB...
  15. Invitation in App - FSD (Supervised) Early Access Program -- did you get it?

    You know that the AI in these trucks, in the 99.999999998% of its computer power that is not used for driving the humans around, thinks of nothing, dreams of nothing, strives, plots and plans, in conjunction with other nearby CTs, and with the world wide installed group, to do pizza ordering...
  16. FSD & SC's, Have You Heard About This?

    I have a problem intersection which is a 4 way, but the way it opens up and looks is like a Y, a 3 way. This does confuse the truck. I'll make a point to voice a note next time going thru it. This is seriously important because its on the way to our favorite hamburger joint.
  17. What grit to use to smooth edges of stainless exterior?

    I suggest emery or silicone carbide, and work with just a tiny little piece or strip. Aluminum oxide will work in a pinch, but is not the best.
  18. FSD v13 November Roadmap (Grok Summary)

    It is acceptable to have intermediate versions of the software between supervised and unsupervised. For example, supervised --> Optimus supervised --> unsupervised.
Top