• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

I'm tired of waiting. I'm gonna get one of these...

Diehard

Well-known member
First Name
D
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
1,069
Location
U.S.A.
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I'm re-posting a link I shared almost three years ago. I wonder how many features the CYBRTRK will include? Watch this link and enjoy:
Saw your first post way back when. The problem is now I am expecting it in 26. Don’t let me down.
 

Ogre

Well-known member
First Name
Dennis
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Threads
163
Messages
9,549
Reaction score
7,338
Location
Ogregon
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Nice little jab at the Hummer, I love it.
 

Qball

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
228
Reaction score
80
Location
CA
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
The drive through challenge is a deal breaker for me.
 
 
Top