• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Diehard

    Ramcharger- Best of Both Worlds?

    Not sure how much of big three hitting the breaks on EV production is due to consumer demand for hybrids, issues about profitability of BEVS and how much of it is a reaction to Biden support for UAW and uncertainties of who is going to be the next president. Regardless, the only way I would go...
  2. Diehard

    Adjustable ride height ramifications (tires and half shaft wear)

    I know for most, this is a cool feature they want bad but in my list of features, adjustable suspension both on Rivian and CT is on the Con column. I was hoping dual motor came without it but it does not look that way.
  3. Diehard

    I Cancelled my Cybertruck for the F150 Lightning

    I am in your shoes as well. To be frank, out of all my reservations, Lightning was in the bottom of my wishlist. Just made the reservation because the wife liked the visibility out of an ICE F150 on a test drive once. And I did like the space in back seat. I am surprised how much I like it...
  4. Diehard

    How to charge at home?

    You know we are no good when it comes to waiting around here. Especially to answer my questions, we may have to play around with CT for a decade or two. Unless we get a Solid State 4680 in CT. Now, that would make the announcement at the end of the month something of a historic moment.
  5. Diehard

    How to charge at home?

    Thanks everyone. Lots of great info here. The links are very helpful as well.
  6. Diehard

    How to charge at home?

    are you saying sitting at 45% over 50% (95% SOC) for 24 hours is worse than 45% under 50% (5% SOC) for a day (provided there is only 1% daily loss)?
  7. Diehard

    Tesla sees critical supplier get snatched up by GM

    GM depends on supercharger network to sell more EVs. This move makes sense for them.
  8. Diehard

    How to charge at home?

    Which one is worse for the battery; higher number of cycles? Or spending more time at SOCs away from from 50%? Assuming in both cases you consume the same number of KWhs annually. In other words charging to 90% using 10% every day until you hit 10% (1 cycle but spending a day at 90% and a...
  9. Diehard

    F150 Lightning on Hollister Hills Staircase

    Seeing these heavy long wheelbase trucks on steep bumpy hills made for 2 door jeeps looks like truck abuse and should be reported. I like to see motor and battery temp on that Ford after the climb.
  10. Diehard

    Solar Panel planning for the Cybertruck

    Irrelevant mental hiccup of the day; Sun gives out enough energy to fill 4000 Billion Billion Lightening Pro battery packs every second.
  11. Diehard

    CT alternative for most BEV towing

    It is all about use case. If it is occasional long distance trip along a route with good charging infrastructure, then emission test, oil change and inefficiencies and complications of having two systems is not worth it. If you are towing long distance with iffy charging along the way often...
  12. Diehard

    Tesla is selling superchargers to BP

    If TESLA does not fully manage the network and user experience is sucky, TESLA probably would not want their name on it.
  13. Diehard

    Driving ranges investigation

    I thought we discussed this before but I can’t find the thread. General public from ton of online reviews have an understanding that Tesla overstate the range and Porsche understate it. Anyone that spends $60K+ for something without looking into it in advance should take some responsibility...
  14. Diehard

    Tesla is selling superchargers to BP

    Gas stations are typically designed for faster flow of customers and many of them don’t have enough land to serve both ICE and many EVs. I have seen some in Canada that have two slower (50 KW) chargers on the side. But for serious service BP will have to select sites that are already large...
  15. Diehard

    Tesla is selling superchargers to BP

    How do you guys think the network behind this will work? Will you be able to use your Tesla account to plug and charge or this is yet another membership? https://electrek.co/2023/10/26/tesla-selling-superchargers-bp/?mibextid=Zxz2cZ
  16. Diehard

    20/80 Li Ion Charging

    Assuming you are correct, why do you think they should? I have owned phones with replaceable batteries and have never had a problem with their structural integrity. remember like this: but If you don’t like this design, there are newer options to comply with EU requirements: Even with...
  17. Diehard

    20/80 Li Ion Charging

    didn’t know that. Do they pay as much as it cost me to buy a new phone? Because that is the cost of not being able to continue using my old one by changing my battery. Regardless of what apple does, their way always comes with more dependency because it is simply good business. That is the...
  18. Diehard

    20/80 Li Ion Charging

    Through OBD2 with a blue tooth reader. There are other owners over 10K still at 100%. I have no idea what Ford means by health. Edit: I am guessing, cell voltage variation from the average may have something to do with it.
  19. Diehard

    20/80 Li Ion Charging

    I do the same with my truck even when I know the next day I will be traveling. I charge to 80% overnight and top off in the morning before leaving. That way the pack is warm when I leave and the time spent at high SOC is minimized. If people find this inconvenient most BEVs these days can be...
Top