• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Ogre

    All Season Tires (Pirelli Scorpion AS) + 20" Inch Core Wheels + Wheel Covers Are Here! -- My Real World Range / Consumption Data šŸ“Š

    I'm closer to 470 average over 8700 miles. But I off-road a LOT and when I road trip I often have a bike on the back... at 85 MPH. I'm not nice to this truck.
  2. Ogre

    100% Charged for 150 mi?? (UPDATED)

    Put the address of the airport into the nav computer. That's the only reliable way to know regardless. The number at the top of the screen just shows you rated range. If it's straight up a mountain to get there it's not going to help.
  3. Ogre

    Don't damage your CT AWD tires... replacements difficult to find

    You can get them from Tesla Service for $2,200, I had half a set replaced just a couple weeks ago. You can also pick them up on eBay for about $2,000 - $3,000. I think that's my game plan.
  4. Ogre

    Moving bed mounted tie downs

    Four movable ones on the floor of the bed, 2 that go on the L-Track, and four in the walls of the truck permanently (I think)
  5. Ogre

    Moving bed mounted tie downs

    Made a quick video showing how to relocate the bed mounted tie downs which come on the FS.
  6. Ogre

    Tonneau cover gap misaligned

    You can calibrate the cover if you go into service mode but it only helps so much. Mine got so bad I took it into the Service Center... was a 24 hour fix though.
  7. Ogre

    Cybertruck Range Prediction + Cell Calculation + More [Sources]

    Well he said ā€œCurrent 4680sā€, sure in the future you can have any sort of thing in the 4680 package. It’s sort of akin to ā€œAA Cell batteriesā€
  8. Ogre

    Cybertruck Range Prediction + Cell Calculation + More [Sources]

    This may be a big part of why no 500 mile at launch. Tesla is still making baby steps as a battery company.
  9. Ogre

    This is why GM needs ads and Tesla doesn't...

    Hagar fans untie!
  10. Ogre

    Cybertruck Range Prediction + Cell Calculation + More [Sources]

    I’ve been hearing rumblings around this 100 kWh/ 350 mile pack size. If they can pull that off it would be a huge win. Given the current predictions for Q4 cell production, that would be around 10,000 trucks for the 4th quarter and quite a few more for the 1st quarter 2024. The 500 mile range...
  11. Ogre

    Cybertruck Range Prediction + Cell Calculation + More [Sources]

    On the earnings call Tesla mentioned the new 4680 ā€œCyberCellā€ will have 10% higher energy density. I need to listen to the whole thing, but they called it the CyberCell. Seems like a not so subtle hint.
  12. Ogre

    Road trip! Kicking the tires on electric travel in the Northwest

    Suggest alternative title: Man Shoots Self in Foot, Complains About Pain This article might have made a little sense in 2020 when Bolts were among the most common EVs on the road, but now it’s just disingenuous. To make things worse, this is public radio. ā€œBalancedā€ coverage my ass. I get that...
  13. Ogre

    Most 80-81" wide ICE competitors have option for 3-seat front row

    I donā€˜t think any of the competition has a screen like the typical Tesla screen. Also, none of those companies seem to give 2 shakes about actual safety so if the middle seat passenger gets a face full of glass, they don’t care. Tesla seems to actually care about that and very likely would not...
  14. Ogre

    Cybertruck V2V Bidirectional Charging Confirmed in new Tesla service center coloring books?

    Oh.. I do think it needs fixed 110v plugs too. But you don’t need 15 outlets in use while in motion.
  15. Ogre

    Cybertruck V2V Bidirectional Charging Confirmed in new Tesla service center coloring books?

    Oddball thought. Instead of having a bank of outlets inside the bed, what if the Cybertruck comes with or has an optional dongle that comes out of the NACS port. Similar but much more capable than the one on the Hyundai.
  16. Ogre

    ICE-ing Superchargers

    So you did see the crowds, lots of people at/ near their cars, the flags for a big event… Don’t be an ass here because of one stupid detail. And if you read her Tweet she even said there was an event.
  17. Ogre

    ICE-ing Superchargers

    Yeah I did twice. That’s where I saw the people literally camped in their car. And the crowds of people and the flags. Did you watch it?
  18. Ogre

    ICE-ing Superchargers

    People, here, on Twitter, everywhere. People love to vilify others and form righteous mobs based on little to no evidence. There were flags. People camping in their cars and pretty clearly a big crowd. It clearly wasn’t a normal Tuesday afternoon.
  19. Ogre

    ICE-ing Superchargers

    Absolutely!! I don’t think this is. Bunch of AH looking to piss off EV owners. It’s. Bunch of people who showed up for an event and needed a parking place.
Top