• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Sun visor from amazon

    I have these and works quite well now that summer is here. Amazon.com: 2025 Upgraded Cybertruck Roof Sunshade Heat-Insulating, UV-Protective, Nano-Reflective Interior Accessories for Tesla Cybertruck 2025(2PCS) : Sports & Outdoors
  2. Tesla App now available on Apple Watch! + Complications!

    Thank you!!!!! What an amazing update from Tesla!!! they keep on amaze me constantly since becoming a Tesla owner in 2018. And just switched to Apple Watch Ultra for my aging eyes so this is just too awesome!!! Christmas arrived way early for me!!!
  3. Stainless Steel Ceramic Coating

    That's a great idea! will have to try it.
  4. Ram 1500 REV - 350 mi (168 kWh) & 500 mi (229 kWh)

    I’m sure that’s part of the plan to beat Tesla, just like GM’s very grand plans. Everyone have learned so much wisdom from Trevor Milton.
  5. Ram 1500 REV - 350 mi (168 kWh) & 500 mi (229 kWh)

    So the RAM will beat the Humve both in weight and cost…..not in a good way.
  6. Tesla to open ~20% of its U.S. Supercharger network to other EV by end of 2024

    The main problem is other EVs take foreve to charge especially when cold. They can only open a few or really create huge congestion at super chargers.
  7. I'm tired of waiting. I'm gonna get one of these...

    The drive through challenge is a deal breaker for me.
  8. How I want my Cybertruck delivered Semi with Teslas)

    Looks like same truck(XP24262) with a different wrap to me, both color are not glossy like the silver which looks like normal paint with high gloss.
  9. How I want my Cybertruck delivered Semi with Teslas)

    Yes, that’s the rocklin Tesla service center east of sacramento. I was there just a few weeks ago and know the exact spot the semi was parked. That is beyond cool!!! tesla is lowering their cost even on delivery!
  10. Official Reveal: 2024 Ram 1500 Revolution EV Pickup Truck Concept āš”ļøšŸ

    Let’s see how many years it will take for them to make more than a dozen a day.
  11. Elon Talks Economy, Possible Discounting, Demand Issues, Stock Sales, and TSLA on on Twitter Spaces

    Tesla is the only car company (EV or not) has the capability to pull the ā€œdemandā€ lever! Elon said himself the he is seeing cost going down and if he doesn’t reduce price the margin would be absurd 35% and all the lefties will cry evil rich Elon…..,,oh wait, they are already doing that.
  12. Tesla drivers say they've faced more incidents of road rage since they started driving the electric cars

    Had my M3 for over 3 years and haven't noticed any difference. But admittedly On freeway I don't pay that much attention to the other drivers. I still get a kick out of getting on freeway at my local onramp which is fairly steep up hill. Every time I get someone tailgates me before the ramp I...
  13. Instant Compact F150 (Structure matters!)

    Well, maybe no mid-gate isn’t such a horrible idea after all. I’ll settle for rolled down mid window.
  14. Bought TSLA stock today

    Ethics, moral and honesty is what you do when people aren’t looking. Money is merely a vehicle for modern society to function, which includes ethical and unethical things.
  15. Special Driving Permit for Tesla Semi

    The law is the law, simply due to vehicle size and weight you will need a class A license.
  16. Scout EV pickup/SUV teaser released. Visit new sister-site @ ScoutEVforum.com

    Wait, thought Trevor Milton is already in jail! He is running another scamup from his jail cell? What kind of resort jail do we have these day?
  17. Chevy Silverado EV WT (Work Truck) PRICING Revealed!

    Just you wait, Tesla will crush even Chinese ā€œcompetitionsā€! MG, Volvo and many other failed western brands are bought by Chinese companies, Tesla is a stand out and hope they will produce the low cost car for everyday Americans very soon!
  18. Chevy Silverado EV WT (Work Truck) PRICING Revealed!

    They also said they will sell MILLIONS EVs a year by 2025………
Top