• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

FSD videos from Cybertrucks driving on public roads! (by Early Access Owners)

CyberZephyr

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
533
Reaction score
234
Location
Long Island, New York
Vehicles
2021 MY, 2023 MX
Country flag

webwrangler

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
58
Reaction score
25
Location
Seattle
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
So awesome and good to see. I don't know how some early buyers lived without FSD if you had it before ?. So awesome on longer trips.
Living without FSD is more difficult than I expected. I find that I can’t use TACC without lane keeping. I just expect the car to steer if cruise is on, and that’s been more difficult to get used to than the turn signal location.
 

cybertruckwaldo

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 4, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
245
Reaction score
256
Location
Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Last edited:

ivelin

Active member
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
25
Reaction score
12
Location
Austin, TX
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
open source contributor and tech entrepreneur
Country flag
Yay! The future is finally here!

Still no download available here for me here in Austin, TX.

On Friday, I downloaded the Auto Park which has been working great in outdoor and indoor parking spaces.
 

Willinak

Well-known member
First Name
JOHN
Joined
Aug 31, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
154
Reaction score
89
Location
86336
Vehicles
BMW X5, EKKO (Winnebago),
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I’m ignorant...do you control the speed, or do you set a max speed?
 

jimbobb23

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 9, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
169
Reaction score
163
Location
Texas
Vehicles
Cybertruck....
Country flag
Also Cybertruck is the first unified highway and street stack. It is getting the most advanced FSD available. Looks like it doesnt yet account for the rear wheel turning because a few left turns it went into the median because turning was too tight.
 

Cyberphase1

Member
First Name
Marvin
Joined
Sep 10, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Tacoma
Vehicles
Tesla Y sport Performance and Cyberbeast
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Can't wait dammit man.
 
 
Top