• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Official Tesla Cybertruck Pet Liner

    Also goats
  2. Tonneau Cover Calibration?

    If it KNOWS it needs to be calibrated, it offers the option without any dicking around.
  3. Tonneau Cover Calibration?

    Adding to this thread because it seems like the place to say this. My tonneau worked fine at delivery, and for over a year after. At some point on a road trip, the function to fully open or fully close, stopped working. The bed light also failed to come on when the tonneau was opened by holding...
  4. Official Tesla Cybertruck Pet Liner

    I have the Ruff liner from amazon and I love it. I use it with the seats folded up. I have a microfiber shag rug in there and it holds my German shepherd dogs perfectly
  5. Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    Our service center said we didn’t need to do it. Glad because it’s wrapped.
  6. 2025.26.4 and Grok experiences?

    I got it yesterday. Tried it this morning and it flat didn’t respond. I did not try Ava though, I don’t think. Maybe that’s the issue.
  7. Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    lol oh snap. The only part of the truck I had wrapped
  8. Bed Textile Mat for Cybertruck launches in Tesla Shop

    Yeah…. I just had this weird urge to carpet the bed of my pickup? FFS! WTF???
  9. PowerShare does not share

    I called the Tesla energy support number. Many thanks to whoever posted that. They told me that there isn’t firmware yet to support an existing solar installation. So we wait. 510.249.4092 If anyone else needs help.
  10. PowerShare does not share

    Thank you! I didn’t know how it would look. I got my home in the app and both the devices are in the picture, so I thought Tesla had done their part. The installer did say it would take a couple of weeks and it’s been a little shy of that, so maybe I just need to be patient.
  11. PowerShare does not share

    Wow thank you for that. That tells me a lot about how it works.
  12. PowerShare does not share

    Ahh… no I didn’t. And I don’t see it anywhere I wonder if I’m still waiting for Tesla to activate it. I wish I knew what that looks like
  13. PowerShare does not share

    We had our first power outage this morning since getting the PowerShare installation. It just flat out didn’t work. I went into the app to see what was up and it said the wall connector was offline. Check Wi-Fi connection. There’s no WiFi without power so… I know some of you have seen...
  14. FSD v12.5.5.3 Update arrives for Cybertruck

    Got the update last night and took it to the store. Worked good. A little more natural on turns. Took it back to the store later after dark and it tried to run a red light. Took it to work this morning in dark rain and fog and it did very well. Biggest improvement I see is it no longer beeps...
  15. D-Ring install

    As someone already noted, the bolt is there under the cover. You need a 15mm socket. They were torqued down pretty hard but nothing I couldn’t overcome with a short ratchet. I tried to put them back the same. I think if I were concerned about them becoming loose, I’d put a little thread locker...
  16. BoomBox Sound

    I gotta say, I have no idea what the default lock sound is. I had my other Tesla set to quack, and when I picked up the CT, it was quacking before I even signed the papers. It just got it out of my profile. It’s nice and loud.
  17. FSD general release rollout (outside Early Access) is happening! Install yours yet?

    FSD did a lot of things well. Feels very smooth, like a competent driver most of the time. I had it in the auto max speed mode and when it was alone in the neighborhoods between me and the highway, it wanted to drive well under the speed limit. There was no one behind me this morning so I did...
  18. FSD videos from Cybertrucks driving on public roads! (by Early Access Owners)

    Living without FSD is more difficult than I expected. I find that I can’t use TACC without lane keeping. I just expect the car to steer if cruise is on, and that’s been more difficult to get used to than the turn signal location.
  19. I’m just trying get the oem aero covers

    LOL awesome! If you’re tired of waiting for these, just walk the shoulders of highways in Texas and California. My truck came with them and I couldn’t wait to get them off.
Top