• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

FSD v14.2.2.3 + Update 2025.45.8 released

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
I hope it fixes the set speed profile on FSD. It got really bad this update. My CT will not hold the speed. I'm on standard, I want to stay at 7 mph over the speed limit. I accelerate to the speed I want, release the pedal and it immediate slows to 2-3 over the speed limit. I must do it 20 times a trip to try to get it to learn. But it always slows back down. If I switch to Hurry, it insists on going 15 over the speed limit, which I don't want.
Standard does 15-20 over the speed limit, which I do not want. There is a huge gap in speeds between chill and standard. Which is a HUGE mistake.
 

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
like a kid on Christmas Eve, always excited for the next update and hope it's better than last update.
And like when I was a kid, I am disappointed.
 

mkstohler

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
55
Reaction score
94
Location
scottsdale, AZ
Vehicles
Model X; Lucid Air Grand Touring; CT
Occupation
Private Equity
Country flag
Standard does 15-20 over the speed limit, which I do not want. There is a huge gap in speeds between chill and standard. Which is a HUGE mistake.
That's crazy. For me, standard does 2-3 mph over and hurry does 15 over. I agree, big mistake by Tesla for not allowing us an easier way to set speed. Setting a speed via cruise control should be one of the easiest functions for FSD but it's not.
 

SCTesla

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,805
Reaction score
1,711
Location
USA
Vehicles
22 Model S, 24 CT
Country flag
Weird how everyone has different results. Can't put a finger on why that would be but here's mine

Standard: +5 mph over
Hurry: +9-10 mph over
MadMax: 15 sometimes 20 over on street / wants to pretty much do 85 mph on freeways
Because they are not absolute. They are based on weather, conditions, traffic, etc.

Your car in rural SC may not go the Speed Limit on Mad Max.

It's a reason why people don't love them as they are not absolute, but they weren't intended to be.
 

65SoYoLO

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Long Island NY
Vehicles
2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Country flag
Because they are not absolute. They are based on weather, conditions, traffic, etc.

Your car in rural SC may not go the Speed Limit on Mad Max.

It's a reason why people don't love them as they are not absolute, but they weren't intended to be.
My BIL and myself just came back from a road trip to SC. Sometimes on chill, we would stay in line with each other and other times one truck would want to pass the other truck. Same road same weather same traffic. It is strange.

Also. I would notice the signals were synced up... Exactly! They blink at exactly the same time. How is that possible?
 

acey

Well-known member
First Name
j
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
61
Reaction score
42
Location
Colorado front range
Vehicles
'24 Cybertruck
Country flag
My BIL and myself just came back from a road trip to SC. Sometimes on chill, we would stay in line with each other and other times one truck would want to pass the other truck. Same road same weather same traffic. It is strange.

Also. I would notice the signals were synced up... Exactly! They blink at exactly the same time. How is that possible?
I experianced the same here in Colorado following a CT on 25

They must all be connected?
 

MilliVanilli

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 30, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
108
Reaction score
143
Location
DMV
Vehicles
S
Country flag
Also. I would notice the signals were synced up... Exactly! They blink at exactly the same time. How is that possible?
Probably just synced to their clocks. Teslas periodically sync their clocks using one of the various time servers (or their own). That’s how you can do group light shows by setting every Tesla to start at the same time and they’re all in unison due to their matching clock times.

The synced turn signal flashing is another example of how no other car company has this level of attention to detail.
 

bg002h

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
360
Reaction score
190
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Radiologist
Country flag
Because they are not absolute. They are based on weather, conditions, traffic, etc.

Your car in rural SC may not go the Speed Limit on Mad Max.

It's a reason why people don't love them as they are not absolute, but they weren't intended to be.
I find the guessing game keeps me engaged with driving. It’s less annoying than cyber Karen yelling at me every 5 seconds.
 
OP
OP
pae1andonly

pae1andonly

Well-known member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
205
Reaction score
166
Location
? ??
Vehicles
2024 RAM 2500
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Installing 2026.45.8 FSD v14.2.2.3 ...
 

Raptor370

Well-known member
First Name
drew
Joined
Mar 13, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
59
Reaction score
69
Location
lafayette Indiana
Vehicles
raptor. 370z. expedition. soon to be cybertruck
Occupation
owner
Country flag
Installing 2026.45.8 FSD v14.2.2.3 ...
Just got mine this morning. For me v14.2.2.2 was a downgrade from the previous version. Felt less sentient and the speeds were less reliable. So far v14.2.2.3 was a little better but I only got about 15 miles in so far. Right turn on red and lane changes seemed smoother again.
Hope the rest of you see the same. Curious to get it on the interstate and see how the speeds work on the various driving modes. Snow on the road while 6 degrees out had it going pretty slow today but it handled it great.
 

AlmostHuman

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
844
Reaction score
704
Location
Earth
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Human
Country flag
Standard does 15-20 over the speed limit, which I do not want. There is a huge gap in speeds between chill and standard. Which is a HUGE mistake.
15-20 over? That seems wild, I have not seen standard do that. Normally 3-7 over for me.
 
OP
OP
pae1andonly

pae1andonly

Well-known member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
205
Reaction score
166
Location
? ??
Vehicles
2024 RAM 2500
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Standard does 15-20 over the speed limit, which I do not want. There is a huge gap in speeds between chill and standard. Which is a HUGE mistake.
Eliminating the granular speed control certainly made us all appreciate how truly great it was when we had it.

Bring it back!
 

TyPope

Well-known member
First Name
Ty
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Threads
28
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
1,225
Location
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, Cyberbeast 2800xx
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
I've noticed that Chill, Standard, and Hurry will all eventually creep up to easily 15 mph over.

However,

I roll it back a setting (Hurry to Standard and even on to Chill if needed) and the speed lowers back down and it basically maintains the new "threshold". It's been creeping up less and less as time goes on or maybe my tolerance of it is changing. Either way, it seems to be learning my tolerance levels.

Maybe that is one of the reasons people are getting different results on the same roads and conditions. Maybe.
 

nubbin77

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
May 1, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
110
Reaction score
72
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Silverado and AWD CT
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
14.2.2.2... In a 35 MPH zone, hurry and standard are driving 35-36. In a 45 MPH zone hurry and standard drive 42 mph. In a 50, hurry does 52. In a 55 MPH zone, hurry does 65. In a 65 MPH highway - hurry does 80. Basically it's all over the place and totally inconsistent for different speed zones and relative driving speed. Hopefully .3 is a little better when I get it.
 
 
Top