• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

FSD saves Cybertruck from landslide!

malinecentral

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 9, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
108
Reaction score
89
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD
That tree had to set a record for longest transition ever made…..doesn’t even look real lol. Like, don’t mind me, trynna get to this hot maple tree I have been hollering at for 15 years across the street. I’m coming Maple! ?❤?
Move Birch, Get out the way!!

 

Gavinbee

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
45
Reaction score
25
Location
Toronto
Vehicles
Cybertruck Beast, 2020 MYP, 2023 MXP
Country flag
I don't get it... If the driver manually stomped on the brakes, how was it that FSD saved CT? Or did OP intend the title to be clickbait :)
 

CyberZephyr

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
533
Reaction score
234
Location
Long Island, New York
Vehicles
2021 MY, 2023 MX
Country flag
Those other people in the opposite lane are jealous!
 

Cybertruck26

Well-known member
First Name
Chris 🇺🇸 🇮🇪 🇨🇦
Joined
Apr 10, 2023
Threads
21
Messages
859
Reaction score
504
Location
Bay Area, CA
Vehicles
Cyberbeast (07/2024 delivery)
Occupation
Veteran, Engineer, Space 🤓
Country flag
Posted by the owner:

Thank you Tesla for making an amazing Cybertruck. Yesterday mine stopped on a dime on a wet road just before we would have been sucked into a crazy landslide. And then I put it in off-road mode and I drove through the landslide once it stopped instead of staying in a dangerous situation and waiting over two hours for it to be cleared. No car like it on the planet.




Was this going up to Tahoe?
nm, sorry @stumby I thought you were OP of video
 
 
Top