• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FSD v14.2.1 allows texting and driving "depending on surrounding traffic" - confirms Elon Musk

    If you mount your phone on a screen mount and sit low enough to have it at eye level you will get no nagging on v13. If you sit too high relative to the phone it will nag you a lot. I can use my phone and it doesn’t see it at all. I’ve watched an entire movie while driving on the highway. v14...
  2. DI_a138 - Front motor disabled - Ok to drive

    I just had likely rear inverter failure but not after a DCFC charge. In my case there was a very notable shudder from the back like I had been rear ended. I had been driving for over an hour without issues prior to that and subsequently drove on another 180 miles front motor only and...
  3. Marking Cybertruck steering wheel & turn signals w/ color stickers dots

    I don’t think you need that. It’s complicating a feature that already exists. In just the same way that every key on a keyboard doesn’t need “gems” you just feel for the “F” and “J” to center your hands, you feel for the line that separates the buttons. Essentially there are 3 buttons if you...
  4. FSD saves Cybertruck from landslide!

    The tree is still there. Drove by it the next day. UT Hwy 6 Spanish fork canyon
  5. Cybertruck Beast Conquers Broken Arrow Trail – Sedona, AZ

    Low pressure is for traction by increasing contact surface area through tire deformation. You won’t improve compliance that much by lowering pressure and you lose ride height. I can tell you that the Duratrac RT (aka winter package) tire has better compliance maybe because the sidewalls are less...
  6. Cybertruck Beast Conquers Broken Arrow Trail – Sedona, AZ

    You’re not actually driving around the whole time with your front diff locked right? That should be even more selectively engaged in slippery conditions than the rear or you will damage steering components. Usually if you need to turn your front locker should be off. FYI your covers will stay...
  7. Screen crapped out but everything else works

    So here’s what’s weird: after I noticed that the screen seemed to lose/gain power after going over bumps and would sometimes come back after being parked I stopped putting my phone on a MagSafe mount that sits on the top left of the screen and the screen seemed ok again. After adjusting the...
  8. Anybody have experience with or thoughts about this spare hitch solution?

    Ken Block died about a year ago and the Etron video was one of the early videos in his new Audi sponsorship and he took it out to the Utah west desert to drive this feature that’s like a small off road hill. The Etron obviously doesn’t have a ton of travel so the likely failure was due to...
  9. Screen crapped out but everything else works

    Turns out you can still drive just fine even wjth FSD despite having no screen to look at. I was wondering why the car was beeping twice and flashing the screen until the screen went completely dark while driving. Multiple resets did nothing and I decided to keep going while using a combo of...
  10. Anybody have experience with or thoughts about this spare hitch solution?

    This is basically a bike rack style hitch rack for your tire except you’re loading it with roughly 150 lb. I don’t like these given the possibility of damaging the frame/hitch with a significant load. See Ken Block’s video where he hoons an Etron in the desert and his hitch spare rack rips off.
  11. Super simple Starlink Mini dash “mount” using a single bracket

    The starlink mini roam 50 GB plan is only $50/mo. Pretty comparable to a cell plan.
  12. Anyone in Colorado want to swap my White Interior Door/Dash Parts for their Grey Interior Parts?

    If you’re going to the trouble of removing those pieces just take it to any upholstery shop and get it done custom. Why even bother getting the stock color? Redoing 5 pieces with alcantara probably would not cost more than $1k and that sounds expensive if they are just gluing on to the old...
  13. "Shine Bright 🌞 Like a Diamond 💎 "White Diamond Metal Polish" making 007 *Casino Royale* clean.

    Why not just machine polish if you’re going for a glossier look? You’d save a lot of time and it would get done in a day and you get a more uniform finish. A cyclo random orbital with a green pad and basically any polish would be where I’d start. But the fingerprint situation would be even...
  14. "Shine Bright 🌞 Like a Diamond 💎 "White Diamond Metal Polish" making 007 *Casino Royale* clean.

    Usually polish needs to come off with a rinse pretty soon after. It can stain plastics and stuff.
  15. Do your windshield's side seals look like this?

    Toyotas are engineered like something you could buy in the 90s. And they cheap out on basic materials like steel or at a minimum fail to do proper QC. See all of the lawsuits over frame rusting that they have dealt with in the last 20 years. If your quality reference is simply making something...
  16. Cybertruck CCS1 x J1772 to Tesla(NACS) Fast Charging Adapter by TESLAUNCH

    Just came across a “Mercedes” charging station at a Buc’ees in Texas. It was on the Chargepoint network so I’m assuming these are Mercedes branded chargepoint installed stations. I would have tried it out but there were 70 Tesla stalls and 4 of the CCS…
  17. Security Flaw in Foundation Series Cyberbeast Crossbars – Feedback Needed

    Seems like the cost (buying a rack just for the keys) for such a low probability outcome is going to be greater than the probabilistic gains from such a rare opportunity (actually finding a CT with a rack) and also for an owner it seems like sentry mode would deter most potential thieves.
  18. FSD v12.5.5.3 Update arrives for Cybertruck

    I’m not sure that’s true about urban environments. You may need to nudge it or be intervention ready in lane changes but I drove in a pretty busy part of Houston with a lot of hectic lane changes and I’m not sure I would have performed any better given the conditions. It knew where to go and...
Top