• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Ever find a fidget toy so ridiculous you just HAD to get it?

Loudness

Well-known member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Mar 11, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
266
Reaction score
494
Location
Atlanta
Vehicles
Cybertruck (AWD)
Country flag
Ordered. Do you think it can survive dashboard heat?
It feels like a decently thick acrylic, it's probably fine. Of course, I'm saying that from Atlanta and you're in Arizona, sooo ☀🤷‍♂️

Probably worth testing, haha
 

swampcrawler

Active member
First Name
charlie
Joined
Aug 17, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
25
Reaction score
19
Location
miami
Vehicles
3, S, CT
Country flag
When a friend asks to drive….

you tell them it has an auto clutch, but just make sure you start in neutral, then shift to 1st to go forwrd.

I bet you get like a 75% compliance rate
 
OP
OP
hemiarch

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
When a friend asks to drive….

you tell them it has an auto clutch, but just make sure you start in neutral, then shift to 1st to go forwrd.

I bet you get like a 75% compliance rate
I bet you do
 

RoboTaxi

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 24, 2024
Threads
19
Messages
489
Reaction score
265
Location
Kansas
Vehicles
Beast when the gods bless me
Country flag
Haha I’ve used my empty coffee cup as a shifter.
 
OP
OP
hemiarch

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
Haha I’ve used my empty coffee cup as a shifter.
Perhaps it’s time to upgrade to a gated coffee cup with a sporty, clicky knob? It comes in various colors. Lol
 
 
Top