• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Loudness

    Song -- Breathing Elon's Musk

    Skye Freeman puts out lots of great AI-generated content, here's his 𝕏 account if you want to follow along: https://x.com/Skyebrows All of the music is generated as well, using Suno. He uses a lot of different tools for image and video, but Grok Imagine is the primary video gen for his most...
  2. Loudness

    SpaceX just acquired xAI (which already owns 𝕏) - Tesla next?

    I think Terafab will happen. But we'll see. Everything Elon does is insanely expensive and likely to fail. Yet here we are.
  3. Loudness

    SpaceX just acquired xAI (which already owns 𝕏) - Tesla next?

    Keep in mind that Tesla made a $2B investment in xAI prior to this acquisition by SpaceX, thanks to us shareholders voting for it. Now Tesla has a very valuable chunk of ownership in the combined entity. Even if it IPO's on its own, Tesla comes out a big winner. The vertical integration play...
  4. Loudness

    SpaceX just acquired xAI (which already owns 𝕏) - Tesla next?

    Currently estimated at $1.25T valuation
  5. Loudness

    What automations will you create?

    In the mean time, you can pop this app up fullscreen in the Tesla browser for fun : https://lcars-monitor.netlify.app/ Fun to play with while parked
  6. Loudness

    Polishing a Cybertruck to a shiny finish

    Last time I looked into it from MirroredCyber, it lists at $10K, but they had a deal running for $8.5K for a while. From what I heard, the sun reflecting issue isn't a big deal generally because of the angles of the panels, none of them should directly reflect at other drivers. One issue...
  7. Loudness

    Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    Some people have reported that it's unreliable on the rear USB-C ports, but it does generally work. I'm using the 120V rear power port for it, that lets me turn it on or off with the outlets control from the main screen and it can be set to stay on for 12 hours after you leave the vehicle if you...
  8. Loudness

    Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    I've had the ConTronX mounted on my rear canopy glass and above the sunshade for about a year, no issues at all. Link: https://contronx.com/products/custom-3d-printed-starlink-mini-bracket-with-suction-cups
  9. Loudness

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    I also want to note that because it's a lever, it makes pulling the manual release easy enough for a child to manage in an emergency, but has enough resistance that the pull has to be intentional. This was a concern for me for my 9yo daughter who is a bit of a waif with dainty little fingers...
  10. Loudness

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    Just got my prints from @CTOmaha (thanks!), they took about 2 minutes to install and work incredibly well. Easily visible to rear seat passengers in an emergency, and they click in place solidly using the existing slots in the door. Plus they match my interior nicely 😊
  11. Loudness

    MagSafe + Rear Passenger USB C Outlet

    I wonder if it would help to use one of these - I have it installed, but I don't have the newer MagSafe puck to test. It plugs into both USB-C ports and replaces them with more accessible ports, and it looks OEM. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DQ7PJ42F Although now that I look at it, it shows...
  12. Loudness

    Center Console Armrest Organizer Tray w/ USB Expansion Ports Dock (Foronetry)

    Yeah, I got both from Foronetry through Amazon, it's the same model
  13. Loudness

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    They don't work sometimes, you're right, people don't look. But it let's me feel better when I chastise them and they say "How was I supposed to know?" It's literally written right there!
  14. Loudness

    Picking a Rear View Mirror/Camera setup

    I like that mounting location, what did you use to attach it to the screen?
  15. Loudness

    Center Console Armrest Organizer Tray w/ USB Expansion Ports Dock (Foronetry)

    The 120v is usable, it's dead in the middle between the cup holders, and the two USB-C cables pull out and are very flexible, so they are also easily usable while the cup holders are occupied.
  16. Loudness

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    I'm using stickers from Etsy for my front releases, I went with the red and white to match the rest of the interior. The red handles for the back doors would be perfect.
  17. Loudness

    Center Console Armrest Organizer Tray w/ USB Expansion Ports Dock (Foronetry)

    I have the Foronetry tray with mine, it compliments it perfectly and doesn't obstruct it all. Adds a lot more USB ports and a nice light for the storage. The charger hub uses the 120V, the tray uses the USB-C. Please ignore my cable nest 😁
  18. Loudness

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    Instant sale here, just let me know how you want to arrange it.
  19. Loudness

    Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    Love it in red, let us know how well it works and if you'd be willing to print and sell them, I'd buy a pair for sure.
Top