• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Woman Spits on Cybertruck at Phipps Plaza

    We don't have it either...
  2. Just installed full set of KO3 tires (vs. Goodyear AT tires)

    How do the beads work with the sound dampening foam? Do they still get to where they need to get?
  3. Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    Add me to the list of buyers... Much more elegant solution than the pull straps i bought. Do you have a version for a Model S?
  4. Dead truck.

    That's why it doesn't really run everything, it just limps along so you can load on the flatbed. First you have to pull the little pigtails out of the front of the driver side front fender. That will give you enough power to open the frunk. In the frunk are two posts in front of the driver...
  5. Dead truck.

    Once you jump it on the posts in the frunk, you can open the tailgate, to get to the chargeport release. But jumping the 48V doesn’t get it “really going”, it just limps along enough so you can get it to tow mode and to the SC, so opening their chargeport shouldn’t be your priority.
  6. Truck totally unresponsive

    I'm going to have to get the charger cable released to tow it away. The manual release requires opening the tailgate. How do I do that when the truck's not responding to my phone or key card?
  7. Truck totally unresponsive

    MUCH BETTER! They called me and told me to call roadside and they can take it whenever I get there! Love driving Tesla!
  8. Truck totally unresponsive

    I sent them a message that I can't wait over a month to address the issue, because I don't have wheels. So they asked me if I needed a quote for tires...
  9. Truck totally unresponsive

    I just had a great service experience last week, when they cleaned my front camera. Gave me an appointment in 2 days and got me done and out in under an hour, for an elective procedure. Now, when my truck is totally disabled, they are telling me middecember is when they can get to me... I...
  10. Truck totally unresponsive

    Not mobile connector, hard wired. Tried resetting the charger a couple of times, no fix. Going to call roadside, but I was leaving for the airport when I found the situation.... So now I can plan to have a dead truck that needs roadside on Monday morning! Yaaaaay! I assume roadside is 24/7?
  11. Truck totally unresponsive

    Left my truck charging last night with 90 miles of range. Woke up and the charger is flashing red, truck won't respond to my phone or the key card. I'm locked out and tied to the wall by a cable!
  12. Green Cybertruck: Witness to an accident in Pflugerville Tx?

    Back in the day, my wife got a green model S. It quickly became a classic when they narrowed the color choices. The service guys loved it and always commented.
  13. Camera visibility limited - every drive at sunrise or sunset

    They were charging for cleaning the off gassing from the windshield in front of the camera. Now they seem to acknowledge it's their fault and are prompting for an express service visit to get it cleaned. Hopefully, after the cleaning, the glare messages will go away.
  14. Park Assist gone?

    I used it once. Showing off with a bunch of buddies. Impressed the heck out of them with FSD on a lunch drive. After everyone was super impressed, said, "watch this". Engaged autopark, she backed up, she pulled forward, she backed up, she pulled forward and proceeded to clip a parking...
  15. FSD still riding the left-hand lane right on the yellow line and riding the rumble

    Mine's pretty good as long as i don't have something blocking my rearview camera. Why the rear camera affects the FSD, I'll never know, but if i put my bike on the hitch carrier, it starts hugging that left line. Took me a while to figure it out. I used to leave my bike rack on, now i just put...
  16. JERKY TRANSITION TO FSD

    If you're getting a rapid deceleration, hit that scrollwheel up. Your max speed may be lower than you want. If you are exceeding max speed and engage FSD, it drops like a rock. If you're under max speed, it still has the annoying habit of slowing down, but it's more of a steady downward drift...
  17. “Actually Smart Summon” on CT … WHEN?

    Hell, I don't even need smart, I'll settle for good old dumb...back up...go forward summon!
  18. Ever find a fidget toy so ridiculous you just HAD to get it?

    When a friend asks to drive…. you tell them it has an auto clutch, but just make sure you start in neutral, then shift to 1st to go forwrd. I bet you get like a 75% compliance rate
Top