• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Anyone know where to find one of these in white?

OP
OP
hemiarch

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
I did a search to help you and I’ve gone down a completely different rabbit hole because I saw these:

https://a.co/d/7groU4E
Those are pretty dang cool. I wonder if a white steering wheel would get grubby kind of fast.
So many options though.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Anyone know where to find one of these in white? IMG_7390
 

AO-Pete

Well-known member
Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Joined
May 6, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
414
Reaction score
482
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
Website
abstractocean.com
Vehicles
2024 CT, 2024 Model 3 Highland, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Founder & CEO
Country flag
OP
OP
hemiarch

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag

AO-Pete

Well-known member
Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Joined
May 6, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
414
Reaction score
482
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
Website
abstractocean.com
Vehicles
2024 CT, 2024 Model 3 Highland, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Founder & CEO
Country flag
lol. Fair enough. I've asked about a white version, will hear back tomorrow.
 
 
Top