• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Dog Mode

jameslook

Active member
First Name
James
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
30
Reaction score
11
Location
Canada
Vehicles
2022 G63 2017 G550
Country flag
I’ve been patiently waiting a month for my seat covers to come from T-Launch.
In the mean time I just put the rear seats up and I have EvBase armrest covers.
Dog Mode (Max) still managed to scratch the underside of the seats. It’s not really a big deal I guess although it looks like a raptor was in the CyberBeast.
Does anyone know if there are covers available anywhere, or anyway to get them scratches out or the Tesla part if my OCD kicks in and I want to replace it. I couldn’t find the piece in the Tesla Parts Catalog.
Every dog car cover I have tried has not been favourable fit wise or functionality wise. Personally I think the space in the back with the seats up and doors that open 90 degrees can’t be beat, along with seat covers of course.
If I leave to go grab some groceries or something guess who I find in the front seat upon my return?
Any other pro Dog Mode protection installs out there?

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Dog Mode IMG_1758
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
If it legit gets the best of you OCD wise, maybe put some xpel armor or matte black wrap on it. Not a very big piece would be required
 
OP
OP
jameslook

jameslook

Active member
First Name
James
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
30
Reaction score
11
Location
Canada
Vehicles
2022 G63 2017 G550
Country flag

JCERRN

Well-known member
First Name
J
Joined
May 3, 2021
Threads
24
Messages
953
Reaction score
723
Location
Around
Vehicles
Yeah
Country flag
 
Top