• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. jameslook

    Annoying volume adjustments!!!

    I thought the volume adjusts according to speed or interior noise. I don’t know what was going on but it was going crazy so I stopped playing music.
  2. jameslook

    Annoying volume adjustments!!!

    If my dog starts whining in the Cybertruck the volume goes crazy either cranking all the way up or going all the way down! Is there any work around!?!? Thank goodness he only whines when we are on our way to our daily walk.
  3. jameslook

    Dog Mode

    He has said this before…
  4. jameslook

    Dog Mode

    Here is the raptor 🤣
  5. jameslook

    Dog Mode

    I’ve been patiently waiting a month for my seat covers to come from T-Launch. In the mean time I just put the rear seats up and I have EvBase armrest covers. Dog Mode (Max) still managed to scratch the underside of the seats. It’s not really a big deal I guess although it looks like a raptor...
  6. jameslook

    CyberTent and Tesla Molle Panels

    Is it possible to just move the Molle panels forward to allow for the space for the Tesla CyberTent? Has anyone tried this? I don’t really want to take off the Molle panels all summer with a CyberTent installed.
  7. jameslook

    Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit -- User Experience Review

    I didn’t even put them on! But if the color does change maybe I’ll give them a chance.
  8. jameslook

    Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit -- User Experience Review

    I’m a newbie so I am pretty obsessed with CYBER everything 🤣 The rear bumper protectors were the first Tesla product I wasn’t happy with. I’ll do some investigation on compressors. The YouTube video said the buttons weren’t that great though…
  9. jameslook

    Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit -- User Experience Review

    So, should I buy it? 1) Does it work awesome? 2) Does it look cool?! Time to watch the YouTube video.
  10. jameslook

    Tesla Rear Bumper Protectors short review

    Really! Hmmm. Maybe I’ll put them on and see.
  11. jameslook

    Tesla Rear Bumper Protectors short review

    Just received the Tesla rear bumper protectors. I don’t have a review actually because I opened them up and they look terrible and not like the picture at all. Instead of black they look like faded gray rubber. I just put them back in the box. Anyone have any experience with other manufacturers?
  12. jameslook

    Scratches on glass door panel (on just delivered Cybertruck)

    Tesla looked at it and it’s “As Is”. No worries. It is easy to replace if it starts to drive me crazy.
  13. jameslook

    Rear motor disabled alerts, anyone?

    I just got it today. Disappeared after charging. 2025 Cyberbeast with 4773 km 45.7
  14. jameslook

    Scratches on glass door panel (on just delivered Cybertruck)

    Do you just book a service appointment to get them to look at it or?
  15. jameslook

    Scratches on glass door panel (on just delivered Cybertruck)

    Wow! Thank you. Nice to know it’s easy to get and install.
  16. jameslook

    Scratches on glass door panel (on just delivered Cybertruck)

    It looks worse than the picture suggests. It’s hard to photograph It’s worth a try I guess. Worst case they say no. I wonder how difficult it is to replace this piece or even could it be polished out??? Anyone else ever replace this part?
  17. jameslook

    Scratches on glass door panel (on just delivered Cybertruck)

    The demo Cyberbeast was delivered! I got a great deal on a 2025 demo $12200.00 discount) but I’m now finding some things I think? should get fixed. It’s a demo so obviously it’s going to have some wear and tear but these scratches seem a bit excessive. Is this easy to replace? Would you ask for...
  18. jameslook

    Winter Tires? Dura Trac or Pirelli Scorpion Winter 2 or? Please help!!!

    How to get the Nokian Hakka LT3?? Everywhere I check only Scorpian 2 Winter is available for the Cyberbeast.
  19. jameslook

    Winter Tires? Dura Trac or Pirelli Scorpion Winter 2 or? Please help!!!

    I’m looking for reviews and comments on the Nokia. Hakka. I have Pirelli Scorpian on my G63 and they are okay. I am looking for off road crazy deep snow insanity!
Top