• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

New Cybertruck Projection (Puddle) Lights Unboxing and Install

conorearly

Member
First Name
Conor
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
11
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Nurse Anesthetist
Country flag
I put together a short unboxing and install video for the new CT puddle lights. I hope it’s helpful for anyone who’s installing them or is thinking about getting them. Let me know if you have any questions!

 

Jwadoc

Active member
First Name
Joe
Joined
May 24, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
43
Reaction score
23
Location
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
FS Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I put together a short unboxing and install video for the new CT puddle lights. I hope it’s helpful for anyone who’s installing them or is thinking about getting them. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you. Do they work in the rear doors? I ordered one set for the front.
 

jf64k

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 12, 2023
Threads
28
Messages
866
Reaction score
970
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicles
2020 MYLR (Lola), 2024 FS AWD (Deckard 263-54)
Country flag

sys700

Well-known member
First Name
Rod
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Threads
4
Messages
288
Reaction score
198
Location
Portage, MI
Vehicles
Foundation Series Cyberbeast (August 2024 - 26###)
Country flag
Thank you. Do they work in the rear doors? I ordered one set for the front.
Yes, they work in the rear doors, but since the module is a bit larger/chunkier than the original light, the connector gets in the way a bit when installing. It can be a tight squeeze getting them in, but they work in all 4 doors. They look amazing!

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen New Cybertruck Projection (Puddle) Lights Unboxing and Install FD08CA34-2FFE-48ED-AB20-92A881AF3651_1_102_a
 

Jwadoc

Active member
First Name
Joe
Joined
May 24, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
43
Reaction score
23
Location
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
FS Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Yes, they work in the rear doors, but since the module is a bit larger/chunkier than the original light, the connector gets in the way a bit when installing. It can be a tight squeeze getting them in, but they work in all 4 doors. They look amazing!

FD08CA34-2FFE-48ED-AB20-92A881AF3651_1_102_a.jpeg
Thank you for the information. I will put the front in. I would like something a little different for the back. Just to change it up.
 

arodriguezfeo

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
158
Reaction score
98
Location
Orlando, Florida
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
It did take some work squeezing lights into place. Easier after the first one because you know what to expect. I think they look great. I would have like the Cybertruck graffiti script instead of the emblem.
 
 
Top