• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Jwadoc

    FSD v14.2.2.2 (Update 2025.45.7) now installing - Release Notes Added

    Holiday update messed up FSD. 14.2.2 fixed it. 14.2.2.2 ruined it again. Not doing any updates after the next for 2 or 3 weeks after they come out to avoid these issues. I have to reset DAS and camera calibration to make it work for the next drive then fails again.
  2. Jwadoc

    Model X plaid has a much better sound system than cybertruck.

    I do not remember the previous model x I drove have that quality of sound the plaid had. However it was a year ago I drove it. i have been noticing just that. Had the X for 3 days and realizing it is about the same.
  3. Jwadoc

    Model X plaid has a much better sound system than cybertruck.

    Tesla gave me a model X plaid today as a loaner. The sound system in the model X plaid is superior in every way to the cyber truck. I could not believe how good it was. Anyone else agree with this?
  4. Jwadoc

    $400M Tesla Armored EVs contract is coming from US Government

    Conflict of interest??? Love the idea but seems like a kickback.
  5. Jwadoc

    Cybergear LED light bar?

    That is an excellent point. Brackets are nice over adhesive
  6. Jwadoc

    Cybergear LED light bar?

    Looks great. I think the brackets might make my decision to go with Tsportline
  7. Jwadoc

    Cybergear LED light bar?

    Tsportline has amazing products. I liked the look of this one a little better. However I have been looking at the double light bar from Tsportline. Might be a safer choice based on there amazing quality.
  8. Jwadoc

    Cybergear LED light bar?

    Has anyone purchased anything from cybergearco.com? Very interested in the light bar. https://www.cybergearco.com/products/tesla-cybertruck-led-light-bar-off-road-overland-roof-top-lighting-bar?utm_source=klaviyo&utm_medium=0110&_kx=2SAjZafVcB2c2vplHUiVQrEnpEUuaydMRx37PmKzjVE.Ujcsg5
  9. Jwadoc

    Apple Watch Key Unlock process for Tesla Vehicle -- video

    Will it allow you to drive the car without your phone? Watchla would not.
  10. Jwadoc

    Suspension compressor noise suppression

    Took mine to service center. They said it was a ground wire. They fixed and did something to dampen it. I have little knowledge on the specifics. I’m an idiot with those type of things.
  11. Jwadoc

    New Cybertruck Projection (Puddle) Lights Unboxing and Install

    Thank you for the information. I will put the front in. I would like something a little different for the back. Just to change it up.
  12. Jwadoc

    New Cybertruck Projection (Puddle) Lights Unboxing and Install

    Thank you. Do they work in the rear doors? I ordered one set for the front.
  13. Jwadoc

    Cybertruck FSD almost hit the truck already in the traffic circle!

    I had issues with a roundabout on my way to work. Didnā€˜t recognize what it was and was not going to make the turn. No cars to stop for. On the way home it did better and just hit a curb In the same roundabout. I sent the voice memo to tesla.
  14. Jwadoc

    POLL: $2500 PowerShare store credit or voucher? Which is true?

    How were you able to make a support request? Last time I spoke to tesla they were to have the Cybertruck team reach out to me and it never happened. Thank you again.
  15. Jwadoc

    POLL: $2500 PowerShare store credit or voucher? Which is true?

    Who did you email? I have been calling but can’t find an email to send my request to. Calling the local service center or Tesla main phone number has been useless. Nobody know how to get me the $2500 dollar voucher. Thank you for any information.
  16. Jwadoc

    Trail Rash / Trail Stripes - How to Remove?

    Thank you for the link. Checking it out now.
  17. Jwadoc

    Trail Rash / Trail Stripes - How to Remove?

    It is an amazing machine.
  18. Jwadoc

    Trail Rash / Trail Stripes - How to Remove?

    Haven’t tried it yet. Likely after a few more off road trips.
Top