• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

New stock tires Pirelli Scorpion?

qreese

Member
First Name
Quincy
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
22
Reaction score
25
Location
Welaska
Vehicles
Cyber truck Model y
Occupation
Worker
Country flag
I ordered this truck in December 2019. I took delivery, finally, on Friday, August. 16 2024.
came with these Pirelli Scorpions.
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen New stock tires Pirelli Scorpion? image
 
Last edited:

UberNoob

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 5, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
557
Reaction score
496
Location
Florida
Vehicles
CyberBeast & M3P
Occupation
Desktop Security Engineer
Country flag
They kinda look like a donut tire.
 

GardensCT

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Location
SoFL
Vehicles
2024 CyberBeast
Country flag
I’m a fan of scorpions but they don’t last very long. Those do look funny tho ?
 
OP
OP

qreese

Member
First Name
Quincy
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
22
Reaction score
25
Location
Welaska
Vehicles
Cyber truck Model y
Occupation
Worker
Country flag
lol, can’t be on any social media with thin skin. I expect plenty of ball busting, especially related to all things Tesla. Thank you for your kind response and encouragement none the less. I love the truck and look forward to mapping efficiencies with these tires!
 

rudedawg78

Well-known member
First Name
Ernie
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Threads
45
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
929
Location
South Carolina
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series) "Wraith"
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
I love the additional range gain and very happy you took delivery! But, why do the tires have to look so ugly and come with a bikini tan?
 
OP
OP

qreese

Member
First Name
Quincy
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
22
Reaction score
25
Location
Welaska
Vehicles
Cyber truck Model y
Occupation
Worker
Country flag
lol, true true. The whole thing is very unusual looking to say the least and most obvious. However, I remember when Ford, I think it was late eighties maybe early 90s came out with the new rounded look on their trucks. People flipped out, everyone was talking about how ugly it was, so many people said they would never own one, and these were Ford loyalist. A couple of years later, all the talk was finished, and everyone was driving them with a smile on their face. I guess we all hate change, until we don’t.
 
 
Top