• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Pirelli Scorpion All-Season Tires on Cyber wheels

WILLK

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
68
Reaction score
20
Location
Reno
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
I saw an ask recently for any pics of the Pirelli Scorpion AS tires mounted on the Cyber wheels.

I finally wore out my original Goodyear AT tires at 26,000 miles…mostly highway, some Baja induced dirt donuts…and bought a second hand set of the Cyber wheels, TPMS, and gently used Scoprion tires. I have a lifetime avg of 424wh/mi with the AT tires, too early to tell how much more efficient the AS will be.

Pics below:

IMG_7602.jpeg


IMG_7603.jpeg
 

Ruffles

Well-known member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
184
Reaction score
226
Location
WA
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
Bumping this thread to ask for a pic with a Cyber cover on. Please 🙏
 

Ran

New member
First Name
Ran
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I would also love to see the cyber cover on with the AS tire if possible! Want to switch to AS but dont know if the cyber cover will fit!
 

HaulingAss

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
6,740
Location
Western Washington, USA
Vehicles
Cybertruck DM, 2010 F-150, 2018 Performance Model 3, 2024 Performance Model 3
Country flag
I did same and discovered the Scorpions AS are much harsher on rough pavement than the ATs, and the harshness is very sensitive to tire pressures over 50psi.
I am trying the Scorpion AS at 48 psi. I do agree that on rough roads, these are a little rougher on feel.
I would ask both of you to clarify this "roughness" of the All-Season Pirelli relative to the All-Terrain Goodyear.

I assume you both mean they have a harsher feel when hitting pavement lips (difference in surface heights) or even potholes. Is this correct?

Do the All-Season tires have any less or more road noise when driving on a coarse pavement, like chip seal roads in good condition, relative to the All-Terrain Goodyear? Also, can anyone make a direct comparison in corner grip on dry and wet pavement between these two tires?
 

Ruffles

Well-known member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
184
Reaction score
226
Location
WA
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
Thanks for posting those! That helps a lot.
 

James Cole

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
61
Reaction score
15
Location
MX
Vehicles
Too many to list.
Country flag
Hello @Soldier008 does the Cyber covers rub in any way? How do you like them installed in person?
 
OP
OP

Soldier008

Member
First Name
T
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
10
Reaction score
26
Location
NV
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Worker
Country flag
Hey there, currently on winter set of Duratracs, won’t have the All Season on until spring. I’ll take a look at the tires in the garage to see if there are any marks.

side note: my truck is with Tesla for service, have a Cyberbeast with Goodyear AT…forgot how smooth this truck rides with matched tires, however winter in Tahoe requires next level tires….
 

James Cole

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
61
Reaction score
15
Location
MX
Vehicles
Too many to list.
Country flag
So you find the Truck rides smoother on poorly paved streets with the ATs?

wonder if the truck has more grip on the road with the AS and drivers sporty-er…
 

shopaholic

Well-known member
First Name
Gee
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
212
Reaction score
106
Location
East Bay
Vehicles
2025 CT AWD (67k VIN), 2018 Model 3LR(40k VIN) , BMWR1200S
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey there, I’m in Reno area as well. These are the Core all season tires that are standard option on Cybertruck. I’d recommend the winter tire package from Tesla (overall decent deal @ ~$3500 considering a tire is ~$500 and the wheels are ~$750 per) or a winter tire equivalent, particularly if you plan to cross Donner Pass or go up Mt Rose Hwy in winter weather.
These Pirelli Scorpion all season tires offer good wet weather and light snow traction, but if you recall the snow squall that struck in Jan 2024, I absolutely owned the snow using the 35” All Terrain options that were first released. I wouldn’t have attempted with these Core tires.

IMG_2915.jpeg


IMG_2910.webp


IMG_2914.webp


IMG_2911.webp
Glad to have seen your post above. Earlier was thinking of trying out the AS Pirelli as they are new. Will definitely change out to Nokian or Blizzaks before my next trip.
 

MICyber

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 29, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
231
Reaction score
133
Location
Michigan
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
Has anyone found the Pirelli Scorpion ATR tire 285/65R20 outside of ordering directly from Tesla? The factory version says Cybertruck on the sidewall but I've looked online and I can't find them.

https://shorturl.at/JomEp
 
 
Top