Yup, here's his video talking about the release notesIt's on for EA on CT too. Chuck Cook on YT said he got it on his CT at the same time.
Grok says this new customized user speed profile that is mentioned in the 14.2 release notes which nobody else is mentioning yet for some reason, is exactly what people have been asking for fwiw. Customized speed control profile.It mentions a new customized user speed profile in the release notes. Why is nobody mentioning that?
It also includes self-driving stats now!
thanks for the update. I’ll bet this one is going to fix a lot of the issues. I’m excited.Version 2025.38.9.5 update with FSD v14.2
It sounds like now is the time for a new profession, cyber psychology. Perhaps they’ll come up with an anti-anxiety software for the truck.Hopefully this is better than 14.1, which is way worse than v13 for me. I won’t use it for city driving after it stopped and stuttered halfway thru a left hand turn yield to oncoming traffic. Plenty of space to make the turn and just freaked out.