• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Wwyd?: Hate speech [Admin warning: no disrespect / insults]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlegMD

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
801
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Wasn’t another dude with a neck-beard driving a Subaru or mini SUV was it?

Sorry for the situation of course. I blame brain rot caused by all these influencers and news outlets, right vs left, rich vs poor, that have led to current affairs.

Ultimately it’s the price we pay for the freedom people have and the choices they make.
 
OP
OP

EctoSlymer

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
240
Reaction score
119
Location
Oakland
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
Wasn’t another dude with a neck-beard driving a Subaru or mini SUV was it?

Sorry for the situation of course. I blame brain rot caused by all these influencers and news outlets, right vs left, rich vs poor, that have led to current affairs.

Ultimately it’s the price we pay for the freedom people have and the choices they make.
It was a man with what sounded like a Haitian kind of accent driving a white Honda Pilot with Virginia plates. People do not have freedom to spout off hate speech and threaten bodily harm to random passersby. And if you think otherwise, please get out of this country.
 

SlegMD

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
801
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
It was a man with what sounded like a Haitian kind of accent driving a white Honda Pilot with Virginia plates.
Haha damn it mini suv guy strikes again. They always have much to prove. Had a few myself.
 

Jacob

Well-known member
First Name
Jacob
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Threads
19
Messages
243
Reaction score
88
Location
Michigan
Vehicles
69 BB Vette, 83 Cutlass
Country flag
I had it happen to me at Walmart (upon many other incidences). I was walking back to my truck and as I approached it, an old man with a white beard started cussing me out and yelling threatening things as he had been walking behind me. I stood by the door of my truck and stood my ground as he walked right toward my truck, spouting profanity the entire time. He walked right past me and continued onto his truck, got in, started it up, drove right in front of me and revved the engine to red line. It would have been poetic justice if he would have cracked a piston revving a cold engine like that.
Most people are all talk but I have had people swerve at me, pull out in front of me, cut me off, throw shit at me and even drive head on at me once. Sometimes people will actually wait in the parking lot for me to return to my truck just to tell me what they think. Thankfully most of that doesn't happen anymore and only rarely do I get any kind of bad reaction.
On the other side of the coin, I get a lot of positive people too which has also tapered off quite a bit. Am I finally starting to fit in? Now, more than anything I get people asking, "How does that thing do in the winter?".
 
OP
OP

EctoSlymer

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
240
Reaction score
119
Location
Oakland
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
I had it happen to me at Walmart (upon many other incidences). I was walking back to my truck and as I approached it, an old man with a white beard started cussing me out and yelling threatening things as he had been walking behind me. I stood by the door of my truck and stood my ground as he walked right toward my truck, spouting profanity the entire time. He walked right past me and continued onto his truck, got in, started it up, drove right in front of me and revved the engine to red line. It would have been poetic justice if he would have cracked a piston revving a cold engine like that.
Most people are all talk but I have had people swerve at me, pull out in front of me, cut me off, throw shit at me and even drive head on at me once. Sometimes people will actually wait in the parking lot for me to return to my truck just to tell me what they think. Thankfully most of that doesn't happen anymore and only rarely do I get any kind of bad reaction.
On the other side of the coin, I get a lot of positive people too which has also tapered off quite a bit. Am I finally starting to fit in? Now, more than anything I get people asking, "How does that thing do in the winter?".
I’ve also had a semi truck driver swerve at me multiple times trying to run me off the road on the freeway while putting his arm out the window and flexing it like some kind of macho big tough guy. He literally used a semi truck 18 wheeler as a deadly weapon to attempt to run me off the road.

I’ve also had a car driver in front of me stop in the middle of a single lane road, come to a complete standstill, and get out of their vehicle to shout obscenities at me while a line of cars backed up behind me.

These people all belong in mental institutions, if not cages. It’s only funny to a point. These people are menaces to society and I shudder to consider someone I care about encountering these kinds of outright abusive humans.

And yes, I called 911 to report that semi truck incident as well. I have been on the receiving end of violence far too many times in my life. I do not tolerate belligerently violent fuckery.
 

BabOne

Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
Sep 10, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
16
Reaction score
16
Location
Tucson, AZ
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD and Ford F150 Limited
Country flag
The vehicle is parked behind you in your scenario. I’d pull up sentry mode, show him his car, his license plate, and all angles the truck is recording, and tell him he better not try anything. Then go about my day.

That’s my take as a single guy who also has a badge and gun to flash at him. If I were married with a family and not a cop, I might just move my truck somewhere else.

Sometimes being the bigger man means avoiding conflict when the psychopath behind you brings it up for no reason. Doesn’t make you a pussy or any less of a man for moving.
Love your response and I agree best to walk away as one never knows what the other person has in their pocket, as the last thing I want to happen is getting seriously injured or seriously injuring someone else. I have been in enough fights over the years and I am fortunate that none have caused any lifelong injuries. Just walk away.
 

tingmo13

Well-known member
First Name
tashi
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
379
Reaction score
235
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
tesla model Y
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
phone out and keep recording!
 

Cactusrick

Well-known member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Aug 10, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
188
Reaction score
109
Location
AZ
Vehicles
CyberBeast, MYLR, EXT, 380SL
Occupation
retired invest
Country flag
What would you all do if you went and parked somewhere in public, and upon exiting your cyber truck and walking on the sidewalk to a restaurant, minding your own business, the person in the vehicle parked behind you, upon walking up and seeing your vehicle, proceeds to shout at you menacingly, referring to you by the color of your skin, and an ugly homophobic slur, threatens to fuck you up, tells you to get out of there, and tells you that they’re going to dent your vehicle, what would y’all do about that? Just asking. Thx.
tell them to F off..
 

Cactusrick

Well-known member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Aug 10, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
188
Reaction score
109
Location
AZ
Vehicles
CyberBeast, MYLR, EXT, 380SL
Occupation
retired invest
Country flag
I’ll add that this is exactly the kind of horseshit that toxic masculinity has its roots in and society should have a far shorter leash of any tolerance whatsoever for shitheads who menace society in this fashion. This kind of fuckery has no benefit to mankind and pieces of shit who act this way should not be underestimated because it is psychopathic behavior. Truly.
the driver never referred to the person as a "he" so your ASSuming with your predujuduse perceptions of a man - go figure
People with badges really need to stop treating belligerent people who threaten others with violence, as deserving of walking the streets amongst the rest of civilized society. What I encountered yesterday was terrorism. It has no place in civilized society whatsoever. People who threaten random strangers with violence belong in cages. I’ve got absolutely no love for people who would threaten and intimidate, let alone potentially take violent action, against random passersby including people I care about. That could be be our wives or mothers or daughters being harrassed. And to anyone who suggests it’s ok for a male to talk to another male on the street this way, and suggests that the terrorist would exercise restraint if it had been a female, I present to you exhibit A of why toxic masculinity still exists in the world: because society tolerates men being abused in ways that are abundantly evidently not ok to treat women. I am not allowed to threaten violence against anyone. Not just if they happen to be female. Violent people suck and apologists for violent people continuing to terrorize society suck basically just the same. Silence is complicity. Anyone who supports freedom for someone threatening random members of society that they are going to “fuck them up”, is an abject piece of shit in my book. Call me old fashioned. That could be my son or daughter or anyone’s son or daughter being treated that way. Fuck anybody in the world who facilitates that though silence or otherwise. If you carry a badge, maybe take seriously the task of scrubbing the streets of violent scum, seriously. I was doing absolutely nothing other than 100% minding my own business and didn’t even glance in the terrorist’s direction. He literally started shouting at me out of the blue. I didn’t even reply with a single word. I immediately pulled out my phone, began recording him, and asking him calmly why he just committed hate speech in the course of violently threatening me. Definitional menace to society. Why would society tolerate such a violently-inclined, hateful, bigoted person? I can’t think of a single reason such a person should be walking free. In fact I immediately suspect anybody who would shrug off such a thing, of harboring similarly bigoted views towards other people themselves. Giving other people a pass on such violent, bigoted behavior, is exactly what hypocrites do. If you carry a badge and you tolerate these kinds of belligerent threats of violence, you just might be a part of the problem.
do you feel better now?
 

Amuma

Well-known member
First Name
A
Joined
Jun 17, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
176
Reaction score
111
Location
Fl
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
You can all 911 or like an adult, have an actual conversation with the person and try to deescalate the situation in case the cops don't arrive in time. Alot of times these people are going through so much in life that in reality they just want to talk to someone. I've had a conversation like this due to the truck aand being a black American and after it was over they actually really loved the truck but hated Elon and I understood as Elon has went true nuclear on race and race baiting. But once he understood I got the truck due to my personal taste and definitely not an Elon supporter and the reality of me as an investor, he actually learned a lot and thanked me for my time to hold a conversation with him. Sometimes just talking with someone and not getting emotional can neutralize most situations and turn someone completely around in their thoughts about people and life.
 
OP
OP

EctoSlymer

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
240
Reaction score
119
Location
Oakland
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
You can all 911 or like an adult, have an actual conversation with the person and try to deescalate the situation in case the cops don't arrive in time. Alot of times these people are going through so much in life that in reality they just want to talk to someone. I've had a conversation like this due to the truck aand being a black American and after it was over they actually really loved the truck but hated Elon and I understood as Elon has went true nuclear on race and race baiting. But once he understood I got the truck due to my personal taste and definitely not an Elon supporter and the reality of me as an investor, he actually learned a lot and thanked me for my time to hold a conversation with him. Sometimes just talking with someone and not get emotional can neutralize most situations and turn someone completely around in their thoughts about people and life.
Pardon me but I don’t strike up a conversation with people who literally the first two words out of their mouth directed at me are “white faggot.” Followed directly by telling me he is going to “fuck me up.” Call me crazy. People like that belong in a cage. And people who enable this kind of shit to continue do too imho.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
 
Top