• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Wwyd?: Hate speech [Admin warning: no disrespect / insults]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EctoSlymer

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
240
Reaction score
119
Location
Oakland
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
What would you all do if you went and parked somewhere in public, and upon exiting your cyber truck and walking on the sidewalk to a restaurant, minding your own business, the person in the vehicle parked behind you, upon walking up and seeing your vehicle, proceeds to shout at you menacingly, referring to you by the color of your skin, and an ugly homophobic slur, threatens to fuck you up, tells you to get out of there, and tells you that they’re going to dent your vehicle, what would y’all do about that? Just asking. Thx.
 

Tallgeese179

Well-known member
First Name
Nikola
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
73
Reaction score
95
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicles
2025 CT AWD, 21 BMW X7, 15 370Z Nismo
Country flag
That's a lot to unpack. Personally, I have no idea and it would likely depend on how the day is going.

Could go far out into left field with comedy. The homophobic slur really invites something like a classic "boy you keep takin all cute like that I'll come over there and kiss you right on your mouth".

*Visible Confusion*
 

ABILISK

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
1,484
Location
DFW
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
ā€˜24 Beast
Country flag
The vehicle is parked behind you in your scenario. I’d pull up sentry mode, show him his car, his license plate, and all angles the truck is recording, and tell him he better not try anything. Then go about my day.

That’s my take as a single guy who also has a badge and gun to flash at him. If I were married with a family and not a cop, I might just move my truck somewhere else.

Sometimes being the bigger man means avoiding conflict when the psychopath behind you brings it up for no reason. Doesn’t make you a pussy or any less of a man for moving.
 
OP
OP

EctoSlymer

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
240
Reaction score
119
Location
Oakland
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
That's a lot to unpack. Personally, I have no idea and it would likely depend on how the day is going.

Could go far out into left field with comedy. The homophobic slur really invites something like a classic "boy you keep takin all cute like that I'll come over there and kiss you right on your mouth".

*Visible Confusion*
I don’t talk to random strangers in society like that and nor do I tolerate being spoken to in a way I would not speak to someone else. I’m trying to imagine a world where it is considered acceptable to go around calling someone a racial homophobic slur and threatening to fuck them up. I mean I know that may be how they roll in Texas, but civilized society reasonably expects not to be verbally accosted and violated upon stepping out of their vehicle to grab dinner after a long day at work. I’m trying hard to envision a female encountering such treatment and tolerating it, or being expected to. Fuck bullies and the ignorance they fester in.
 

SlegMD

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
801
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Should have had some fun with it… tell him he can hit your CT anyway he wants as long as he uses his bare hands…

On a serious note, get his plate if you can and call 911, like you did, and wait till they get there. Don’t say a word. Make sure sentry is active too.

Sucks EM got political.
 
OP
OP

EctoSlymer

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
240
Reaction score
119
Location
Oakland
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
I’ll add that this is exactly the kind of horseshit that toxic masculinity has its roots in and society should have a far shorter leash of any tolerance whatsoever for shitheads who menace society in this fashion. This kind of fuckery has no benefit to mankind and pieces of shit who act this way should not be underestimated because it is psychopathic behavior. Truly.
 

TheLastStarfighter

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Threads
8
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
867
Location
Canada
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
The vehicle is parked behind you in your scenario. I’d pull up sentry mode, show him his car, his license plate, and all angles the truck is recording, and tell him he better not try anything. Then go about my day.

That’s my take as a single guy who also has a badge and gun to flash at him. If I were married with a family and not a cop, I might just move my truck somewhere else.

Sometimes being the bigger man means avoiding conflict when the psychopath behind you brings it up for no reason. Doesn’t make you a pussy or any less of a man for moving.
I was gonna say beat the crap out of him, but your response is much better.
 

CyberGus

Well-known member
First Name
Gus
Joined
May 22, 2021
Threads
76
Messages
8,529
Reaction score
10,726
Location
Austin, TX
Vehicles
1981 DeLorean, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Specialist
Country flag
tells you that they’re going to dent your vehicle
ā€œYou don’t have the guts to punch my stainless-steel door, you pussyā€

šŸ˜‚
 

Mark805

Active member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Apr 6, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
37
Reaction score
47
Location
Maple Valley
Vehicles
Model Y and CyberTruck
Country flag
Go in your truck and put it in extract mode…lock the doors and go about your business. If I’m in a shady area or such I like to lift up the truck so people cannot see inside without some clear views of thier faces trying to look inside šŸ˜Ž
 
OP
OP

EctoSlymer

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
240
Reaction score
119
Location
Oakland
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
I don’t think anyone wants to walk back out to a damaged truck. Regardless if it’s on video or not. I’m glad I called 911 on this violently-inclined freak.​
 
OP
OP

EctoSlymer

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
240
Reaction score
119
Location
Oakland
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
People with badges really need to stop treating belligerent people who threaten others with violence, as deserving of walking the streets amongst the rest of civilized society. What I encountered yesterday was terrorism. It has no place in civilized society whatsoever. People who threaten random strangers with violence belong in cages. I’ve got absolutely no love for people who would threaten and intimidate, let alone potentially take violent action, against random passersby including people I care about. That could be be our wives or mothers or daughters being harrassed. And to anyone who suggests it’s ok for a male to talk to another male on the street this way, and suggests that the terrorist would exercise restraint if it had been a female, I present to you exhibit A of why toxic masculinity still exists in the world: because society tolerates men being abused in ways that are abundantly evidently not ok to treat women. I am not allowed to threaten violence against anyone. Not just if they happen to be female. Violent people suck and apologists for violent people continuing to terrorize society suck basically just the same. Silence is complicity. Anyone who supports freedom for someone threatening random members of society that they are going to ā€œfuck them upā€, is an abject piece of shit in my book. Call me old fashioned. That could be my son or daughter or anyone’s son or daughter being treated that way. Fuck anybody in the world who facilitates that though silence or otherwise. If you carry a badge, maybe take seriously the task of scrubbing the streets of violent scum, seriously. I was doing absolutely nothing other than 100% minding my own business and didn’t even glance in the terrorist’s direction. He literally started shouting at me out of the blue. I didn’t even reply with a single word. I immediately pulled out my phone, began recording him, and asking him calmly why he just committed hate speech in the course of violently threatening me. Definitional menace to society. Why would society tolerate such a violently-inclined, hateful, bigoted person? I can’t think of a single reason such a person should be walking free. In fact I immediately suspect anybody who would shrug off such a thing, of harboring similarly bigoted views towards other people themselves. Giving other people a pass on such violent, bigoted behavior, is exactly what hypocrites do. If you carry a badge and you tolerate these kinds of belligerent threats of violence, you just might be a part of the problem.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
 
Top