• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Voice control, Grok not responding

jek1881

New member
First Name
jason
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
utah
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
health
Country flag
Very weird thing happening. When I start a drive voice control and grok work fine. After about 2 minutes, I’ll try again and they won’t respond. I can make Bluetooth calls, so I know the mic is working. And when I try grok and voice, there is movement on the graphics so I know it’s hearing me, it just doesn’t acknowledge the command or respond. I’ve tried resetting. My LTE connection is solid. Nothing seems to fix it. Anyone else experience this?
 

Galvatron

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
83
Reaction score
118
Location
Woodstock, GA
Vehicles
2025 AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Had the same issue. 14.2.1
Fixed after the scroll wheel reset.
Must be a bug. Press the mic button and say, report a bug, followed by the brief description. They'll get the message
 

Friday

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Threads
15
Messages
679
Reaction score
531
Location
Grover's Mill, NJ
Vehicles
CyberBête;CyberTier;CiberBestia;電脳獣;赛博兽;КиберЗверь;CiberFera;사이버비스트;CyberBeast
Did your symptom start after 14.2.1? I saw something like that today also, had a short convo with Grok and then a few more minutes in the drive Grok wouldn't respond. I thought I read that some people were experiencing connectivity issues after the update.
 

Galvatron

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
83
Reaction score
118
Location
Woodstock, GA
Vehicles
2025 AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Did your symptom start after 14.2.1? I saw something like that today also, had a short convo with Grok and then a few more minutes in the drive Grok wouldn't respond. I thought I read that some people were experiencing connectivity issues after the update.
Yes
 

That Beast Mode

Well-known member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
779
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I think there is an issue on their end, I tried it today and it would tell me server connection error or something like that. when I tried to use Grok.
 

DJAlan2000

Well-known member
First Name
Alan
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
416
Reaction score
200
Location
Oxnard, CA
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y-LR and our CyberTruck FS
Country flag
We were getting the same thing on our CT and it's got a Starlink Mini in it... So I thought maybe it was Starlink not working properly (it also said "Navigating without connectivity" even though it was connected).

So, I unplugged Starlink, it went to LTE (like it should) but still wouldn't work properly until after I did the 2 button reset... Weird glitch I guess...
 

Cybersurfer88

Active member
First Name
Zane
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
39
Reaction score
15
Location
Kingston, ON, Canada
Vehicles
24 FS Cybertruck, 02 Road Star, 98 CBR900RRW
Country flag
Same issue but for navigation, I tell it to go somewhere, and it works. Then it stops working just a green solid circle. Like the mic is not picking anything up.
 

Cybersurfer88

Active member
First Name
Zane
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
39
Reaction score
15
Location
Kingston, ON, Canada
Vehicles
24 FS Cybertruck, 02 Road Star, 98 CBR900RRW
Country flag
14.2.1 Same issue but for navigation, I tell it to go somewhere, and it works. Then it stops working just a green solid circle. Like the mic is not picking anything up. I will try the reset and see what happens. Will be the first time to try this since I got it over a year ago.
 
 
Top