• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. That Beast Mode

    Early Cybertruck Prototype

    Its you gus isn't it?? I'd like to believe so
  2. That Beast Mode

    Early Cybertruck Prototype

    I may be in love with this
  3. That Beast Mode

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    So I did a little Grok rendering off the photo OP posted. Not an exact match for your blue but it looks freaking sick... what do these rims go for anyway? Enjoy
  4. That Beast Mode

    Rare issues with new Cybertruck

    I don't know if I'd feel cheated per se as they are fixing it and with only 600 miles they may not have known about the issues, id definitely be pissed that's for sure and I'd be either seeking a new replacement truck or some kind of compensation for that nonsense. You are right to feel sour...
  5. That Beast Mode

    Cybertruck Curved 40" Bumper Off Road Lightbar Question:

    Hey does anyone know if this is the light bar that messes with the speakers? I know some people installed aftermarket ones and they had issues with speakers not working, or making a humming noise - something like that.
  6. That Beast Mode

    .

    Feel free to make other polls if you have more questions for OP.
  7. That Beast Mode

    .

    Since I think OP is the only one who can make a poll on this thread and he obviously likes to keep it short and to the point, I'll work with what we have. What do you think is the most Cybertruck relevant part of O/P's post? A) . B) . C) . D) . E) All of the above
  8. That Beast Mode

    .

    What a great idea, anyone know how to do that?? Keep it short and to the point.
  9. That Beast Mode

    .

    The man makes some solid points, point taken.
  10. That Beast Mode

    .

    I see what you did there.
  11. That Beast Mode

    .

    I sensed someone mentioned bacon.... OP still owes us an explanation for his outlandish claims. You cant just make a statement like that and disappear thinking no one would notice.
  12. That Beast Mode

    .

    I will die on this hill, the topic is too important
  13. That Beast Mode

    .

    Here * you can have one of mine, but don't tell OP, he's got a lot to say on the matter.
  14. That Beast Mode

    .

    @ABILISK No deal.. the natives are restless now. I didnt start this.
  15. That Beast Mode

    .

    I'm glad it's not just me and you fellas see it too. I was outraged by this behavior. This will not be tolerated in this Wendy's errr Cyber truck forum. Don't make me bring out the big guns --> #
  16. That Beast Mode

    .

    Right? We won't tolerate that kinda talk around here mister. I think you owe a public apology for this.
  17. That Beast Mode

    If you’ve thought about mixing and matching puddle lights (RPM Tesla lighting vs OEM vs Tesstudio review w/ photos)

    I actually think the aftermarket ones look better, which is surprising because I didn't think I'd like the CT logo one. Underglow kit you say??? Tell us more...... I have underglow on my motorcycle and I love it, I think it would look amazing on our trucks. Maybe if they even found a way to add...
  18. That Beast Mode

    3Wliners Floor Mats & Liners - an unbiased review.

    @hemiarch Exactly why I posted this, we get a lot of junk or incomplete products - I'm looking at you @Hansshow Technology for that mirror harness debacle I'm still waiting on a solution for, but a good product deserves mentioning too so we have some genuine feedback. I haven't owned them long...
Top