that sounds like Tesla for sure. Iām praying my order does not have the same outcome.So I ordered the Spare tire kit on 7-30-24.
I had 3 scheduled service appointments rescheduled because it wasn't at the SC yet. Finally, my appointment went through. Dropped off the CT for them to install the Spare tire and kit. They call me several hours later saying that the Tool Kit is on constraints in North America and don't have it. They asked if I would like them to just put the tire in the back. I said no, and I would wait for the kit to arrive. Well, that was over a month ago and still they don't have it.
I keep telling them that I ordered it when it was IN STOCK. They said that they order it when I order it or some crap and that its not available in NORTH AMERICA. WTF? Are they selling Cybertrucks outside of North America?
Today, I get a notification from Tesla store that the tire kit is in stock. So, I text my SC to see if they have it. Still, they don't have it. WTF.
Geez. Very frustrating... makes no sense really.Frustrating to say the least.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I bought the mudflaps. Had the service center install them. They actually asked me where I got them, as they were shit for fit. The service center had to make some adjustments. Shaking head was service tech.I will not be buying any more accessories directly from Tesla. They're the worst.
So this is my prognosis.Frustrating to say the least.
![]()
![]()
![]()
You are probably correct. Although they will never admit that.So this is my prognosis.
They were in stock when you placed the āorderā which sounds more like a request that the SC place an order and then the SC fād around for who knows how long and by the time they placed the REAL order, it was out of stock.