• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FSD 14.2.2 (Update 2025.45.5) now installing on Cybertrucks!

    I appreciate your response. I stopped reading the screen messages mostly a long time ago because, despite wearing eyeglasses, I find the font way too small & difficult to read. So maybe those messages have been around for a long time after all. But yesterday was also the first time my wife...
  2. FSD 14.2.2 (Update 2025.45.5) now installing on Cybertrucks!

    I finally had the opportunity to take FSD v14.2.2 out for a 70 mile drive yesterday & got 2 messages I’ve never seen before; "Hands free mode off" & ā€œHands free mode on". They seem to be connected to the nag, however, I do not recall ever seeing these before & I’m wondering if any of you...
  3. FSD 14.2.2 (Update 2025.45.5) now installing on Cybertrucks!

    I routinely drive a 30 mile stretch of highway where at several locations the displayed speed is different than the posted speed. And I can’t even use FSD in my own neighborhood because we have a 25 mph speed limit but the truck shows 50 mph! So considering all the problems FSD is having in...
  4. FSD 14.2.2 (Update 2025.45.5) now installing on Cybertrucks!

    I agree. Every Sunday since getting FSD 14 months ago my wife & I go to the same place 45 miles away where we have a standing appointment. The nav system would stay on I-5 the entire way until we got to the exit that’s only 1/2 mile or so from our destination. But now, after the updates the...
  5. Holiday software killed FSD!

    Something odd happened the other day. Upon opening the app I immediately noticed that FSD v14.2.1.25 was in the process of installing even though I had not initiated it myself. It was at 10% at the time & then an hour later I checked status & it was still at 10%. WTH? And before anyone...
  6. FSD 13 vs 14.1 vs 14.2 - my experience and thoughts

    Any driver of an autonomous vehicle MUST TRUST the underlying system BEFORE ever engaging it. Trust doesn’t just happen, it’s something that takes time to develop through positive interaction between people, and in the case of FSD, people & machines. If we have even one doubt that FSD will not...
  7. A HAILSTONE POTENTIAL DAMAGE QUESTION

    I really appreciate the responses guys & agree that our Cybertrucks are THE most durable ā€˜everyday’ vehicles being sold. The reason behind the question is two-fold. Several years ago we were heading to The Springs after spending a week camping near Mt. Rushmore & several times a nasty thunder...
  8. A HAILSTONE POTENTIAL DAMAGE QUESTION

    I have a question for those of you who might have experienced your Cybertruck getting pummeled by large hail. We rarely get large hail here in PAC NW where I’ve lived for the past 30+ years & I don’t recall experiencing anything like the hailstone sizes common to the Midwest. I’m now in the...
  9. FSD v14.1.7 Parking thoughts

    We used 14 3x yesterday, driving a total of about a 100 miles. We let it auto park twice (never used August park before then), the first time was a perpendicular stall & the second a diagonal. On both occasions the rear tire passenger side was almost on the line & it was indecisive for some...
  10. Truck totally unresponsive

    I’ve never been locked out of my CT but I have experienced my UWC giving me a flashing red light with no juice being delivered. I simply threw the circuit breaker for 30 seconds or so to reset the wall connector & the UWC worked fine after that. So if it happens again I’d recommend you try...
  11. Staggered Tires? Will it work?

    Per Google’s AI Overview "Yes, installing staggered tires (different sizes front and rear) on an all-wheel-drive vehicle like the Tesla Cybertruck will likely cause problems, primarily with tire wear, potentially affecting the AWD system, and voiding the tire warranty. The Cybertruck is...
  12. Recall - Both left and right cant rail assemblies. Terrible job Bellevue Wa.

    That’s good to know, but I still plan on waiting for signs they are beginning to fail & then take action on the naive hope that all SCs will get better with the recall over time.
  13. Recall - Both left and right cant rail assemblies. Terrible job Bellevue Wa.

    This is exactly why I told the SC in the Fife, WA that I did not want the recall addressed when I took my Cybertruck in Last month for a tire rotation. Besides, they still look fine as the factory workmanship is good & they remain adhered very well after an 800 mile drive down I-5 to Central...
  14. Adding a 2nd Tesla home charger and tapping the wires.

    What wire gauge is the Romex? I assume it’s 6-gauge copper NM wire per NEC.
  15. Powershare credit Help

    If the credit is in your Tesla wallet, then you need to check the expiration date. My residual credit (only $112 now) expires this coming December though it doesn’t specify the exact day. But that’s a moot point since I’ll burn it up when supercharging going down to Central Cali next month.
  16. Towing a Boat/Dropping in Water Advice

    I might be incorrect in saying this, but if your trailer has electric brakes then I believe trailer mode must be activated so the Cybertruck will be able to use them. But I suppose you could toggle things off & on as a work around. I don’t like doing that personally but we each have...
  17. How to get the CT to maintain a minimum speed on a 80 MPH Limit interstate?

    I’m in the middle of building retaining walls & planters boxes using a lot of 10’ long pressure treated timber, so the tailgate is down when I’m hauling wood back from the lumber yard, thereby forcing me to use TACC because FSD doesn’t work without the tailgate camera. I have found that TACC is...
  18. Add a Tonneau cover stop?

    I would like to have a vent option because it can get REAL HOT under that black cover in the summer when it’s closed and we routinely keep an ice chest in there for shopping Since we live an hour from good shopping locations. I know I can open the cover slightly using the controls, but a preset...
  19. FSD failing after 20 min... Software update bug?

    Every time I head south to Olympia, WA, at 2 specific locations on Hwy 101 near Potlatch the CT always veers over to the centerline rumble strip & I have to intervene. And then, further south on 101 there is another specific location where the display changes from a 60 mph speed limit to 50...
Top