• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Brandon708

    Charging reduced to 24 A.

    I charge at my shop. We have 3 phase 208. The power supply is more than sufficient. I do have a universal Tesla charger just sitting there I would like to install one day to replace the 40amp charger I have there. That would help with charging speeds but it’s not the issue with what’s is going...
  2. Brandon708

    Phantom braking and steering moving too much with FSD

    I haven't experienced that yet. But I did get a hard brake because of leaves blowing around on the street.
  3. Brandon708

    Charging reduced to 24 A.

    Thanks for that info. How long did the repair take?
  4. Brandon708

    Charging reduced to 24 A.

    Thanks for the reply. I scheduled a service. Soonest is Dec 16th. Two more weeks like this is going to suck.
  5. Brandon708

    Charging reduced to 24 A.

    I updated to the latest software update over a week ago. I am not sure if that is the cause but it's really the only thing that has changed in my day to day. Charging set up. 50 Amp breaker with a 40 Amp charger. I have tested this with my wife's model X on the same charger, and she is getting...
  6. Brandon708

    Cybertruck owner stunned: ‘I feel myself burning inside’

    That symbol that they wrote on his door is actually the Buddhist symbol of harmony, peace and well-being. (lol) The Nazi symbol is rotated 45 degrees and kind of look like intersecting SS not ZZ as they are facing a different direction.
  7. Brandon708

    All Cybertrucks now 1.99% APR financing, 60 months (including Foundation Series)

    Okay thank you. I may have to jump on a FS Beast if they drop to a zero % and Free Supercharging.
  8. Brandon708

    All Cybertrucks now 1.99% APR financing, 60 months (including Foundation Series)

    With an original Foundation Series truck like I have. Is the FSD transferable in anyway? 1. Can I transfer it to another Tesla? 2. Does FSD stay with the Foundation Series if sold?
  9. Brandon708

    All Cybertrucks now 1.99% APR financing, 60 months (including Foundation Series)

    Anyone know if they are taking trade-ins for Cybertrucks for new cybertrucks?
  10. Brandon708

    How much is a new front display screen replacement?

    I was thinking this the whole time reading this thread. "This guy just needs to take off the damn broken screen protector. Why hasn't he taken it off yet?" Then I see this post. Good to see its not your actual screen. I have a screen protector on the front and back screens. My iphone just go...
  11. Brandon708

    2025.2.8 upgrades/fixes: windshield fluid spray, rear cross traffic notification

    2025.2.8 ? I am on 2024.45.32.20. I just updated software two weeks ago. Why isnt mine on 2025?
  12. Brandon708

    Are magnets rusting Cybertruck's stainless steel? Six month check in

    I am not a magnet expert, but I am in the sign industry for 25 years now. We do sell magnets that people put on the car doors. In our experience magnets can damage paint and cause discoloration. We suggest that the magnets are removed regularly and cleaned on the back sided of the magnet and the...
  13. Brandon708

    Are magnets rusting Cybertruck's stainless steel? Six month check in

    Awesome. Thanks for posting the cleaned photo. Looks like there is zero effect from the magnets.
  14. Brandon708

    Are magnets rusting Cybertruck's stainless steel? Six month check in

    Thanks for the video. Can you show a video (or photo) of you cleaning the tailgate so we can compare the oval where the magnet was to the rest? Its hard to tell when your truck is dirty. I am expecting to see a slight color difference in the stainless.
  15. Brandon708

    2024.45.32.20 - FSD 13.2.8.

    I did notice something different that hasn't happened before. I got a notification on the lower left bottom of the screen that the climate inside the vehicle was going to make the windows fog. It then turned on the defroster automatically. Pretty cool feature.
  16. Brandon708

    Flat Flex Cable Harness?

    Yes. They replaced the steering wheel under warranty. It wasn't that bad but it was bubbling. About the size of a quarter.
  17. Brandon708

    Tesla Model "Q" teased?

    Look close. There isn’t any mirrors on it. It would stick out way further even if the mirrors were folded.
  18. Brandon708

    Tesla Model "Q" teased?

    I don’t this it has mirrors. There is a square in the cover but it’s not sticking out or doesn’t seem to be folded either. it could be a clay model they are working on. Could be a model Q.
  19. Brandon708

    Tesla Model "Q" teased?

    Looks like exactly like a cybercab. people put car covers on cars all the time. Doesn’t mean it’s a new production vehicle.
Top