• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

swivel screen and warranty?

EDDOC

Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Threads
13
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Location
FL
Vehicles
awd Cybertruck
Country flag
Do you think that adding a swivel screen would void the warranty?
 

freyguy

Well-known member
First Name
david
Joined
Jan 23, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
312
Reaction score
341
Location
Virginia
Vehicles
model y, pre order Cybertruck
Occupation
Cyber security
Country flag
Do you think that adding a swivel screen would void the warranty?
I can tell you right now I have a swivel setup on my model y. The service techs enjoy the convenience and comfort. I’m sure your warranty would be fine unless it came down to the screen. In which case I say swap it out to be safe.
 

That Beast Mode

Well-known member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
779
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Do you think that adding a swivel screen would void the warranty?
I had the exact same concern because this is the one mod I really want to get and feel the truck should have had the screen tilted from the factory. At my last service I asked the tech this very question and he said it would most likely void the warranty on just the screen if it ever fails.
 

PungoteagueDave

Well-known member
First Name
David
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
705
Reaction score
389
Location
Boynton Beach
Vehicles
‘25 Tesla Cybertruck, ‘26 Tesla MY Launch, ‘13 Porsche C4S, ‘26 BMW R1300 GSA
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I really want to do this mod but am hoping a version is released that keeps the screen at current level instead of dropping it down 1.5-2”
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mal
 
Top