• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Steering wheel feel after latest update

CTSomi

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
Miami
Vehicles
M3P
Country flag
Anyone else feels that there should be a switch to adjust the steering feel weight?
I liked the original, easy to turn with one finger wheel but after latest update now it feels like my old previous BMW. I understand the road feel and connection but sometimes I just want it to be easy like it was before.
Hopefully Tesla will add a switch in the next update like with suspension
There's definitely more feedback and I'm a fan of that. I do agree with you, though. There should be steering adjustments in the dynamics options. I can see a scenario where I'm highway cruising and would like to numb the steering.
 

Gundo

Well-known member
First Name
Gundo
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Threads
7
Messages
203
Reaction score
253
Location
Connecticut
Vehicles
Porsche C2S
Country flag
My thumb is sore.
definitely noticeable after update.
 

Wonderful

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 20, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
113
Reaction score
60
Location
Western Washington
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Macan, Audi R8 and Cyberbeast
Country flag
There is a lot more feedback with the wheel than a few weeks ago. I remember the update and said I felt like I got a brand new truck because it was so different. A few drives later I realized why, the steer was completely different than before. I used to cruise down the highways and the lanes felt like butter, now I feel a lot of pulls left and right on the same exact highways.
Also the steering wheel turns much more unfortunately, I wish we could change it back to what it was before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: smg
 
Top