• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Audiophiles! Check out full Dynamat install - Doors / Floors / Walls - at T Sportline

    So no noticeable difference? I think majority of us want to reduce road noise, less rattles and more music. Why is it impossible to get a sound clip of a before and after? Same conditions and same recording devices. The truck is going to have to be empty before the install anyways, do a...
  2. Audiophiles! Check out full Dynamat install - Doors / Floors / Walls - at T Sportline

    I would love to hear the difference. Especially for road noise.
  3. Cybertruck FSD driving like a drunk teen lately

    I noticed it on mine as well. Not as bad as a drunk teenager but it does now slightly move to the left or the right of the lane occasionally. One time it came pretty close to another car and the line where I had to intervene because I felt too close. Later it did it again but I did not...
  4. Steering wheel feel after latest update

    There is a lot more feedback with the wheel than a few weeks ago. I remember the update and said I felt like I got a brand new truck because it was so different. A few drives later I realized why, the steer was completely different than before. I used to cruise down the highways and the lanes...
  5. Hit an ice bump and this happened

    You might've found your answer, I didnt read all the comments. But this happened to me in my chevy silverado. It could be a tire pressure sensor. Many reasons, gunk/dirty, out of alignment whatever. Truck would run fine, hit a bump on one specific tire and all sensors go crazy because it...
  6. No Honeymoon for Cybertruck

    Sucks you had a bad experience. I had a pretty decent experience. I was one of the first 10 to get a cybertruck in my area, top 4 with a beast. I was told where the free water and snacks were then the sales guy gave me two Tesla umbrellas to go with the truck. A full sit down with one of the...
  7. Survey for Beast Owners With Lightbar

    A. May 2024 B. Service said mine wasn't available yet, only got wheel covers instead C. Truck delivered at Seattle, I service at Fife D. Did the normal request for accessory through the service section for wheel covers and light bar install. They didn't tell me I couldn't get the lightbar...
  8. Off-road, deep snow, POSITIVE media list

    Sorry, the media gets more clicks by selling doom than rainbows. There can be a landslide of positive things to say, but if 1 thing goes wrong that's the major headline. Especially now with all the Elon stuff. They won't let him leave the spotlight and he won't as well. Every truck is...
  9. Light Harmonics upgraded speakers (Subwoofer/Woofer/Midrange/Tweeter) for Cybertruck

    Yes I get the same vibration. Somewhere in the back seat passenger head area. I didnt take the truck apart to find the exact spot but I assumed it was somewhere inside the panels. I think a fix would be to add padding/damping material for sound.
  10. Cybertruck VS SNOW

    I haven't had the chance to test it in the snow yet. But I've heard you go into Baja mode and change the power to the rear. Then donut away. I'll test it when we get our snow here.
  11. Weather stripping passenger door not connected

    I noticed one when I first picked up the truck, I pushed it in and never saw it again. If yours keeps popping out maybe ask service on your next appointment.
  12. Who's waiting for the offroad light bar?

    I followed the steps someone else posted and made a service request for wheel covers and lightbar. The appointment is in a few days. Not sure if I get it or not but they already sent me an estimate for $0.00 since I have the CB FS. I have a feeling and this is purely a guess. That they...
  13. Explain battery drain and Snowflake

    I didn't check the manual but on other vehicles the snowflake means the outside temp is near or below freezing. Also batteries don't like the cold like many others have said.
  14. For those with FSD, what/s your current state of collision/accident avoidance?

    For parking, yes if a pedestrian is nearby it will brake. Even if the person is not in the path but walking towards the path. Happened to me at the gym, I was flaunting the auto park to my wife while she drove her Porsche. So I had the windows down and jamming to music while it auto parked...
  15. Carrying 2 Kayak in bed: super-easy hauling without accessories

    This is how I bring my paddle boards to water. Easy to throw them in, tie down, add a flag, drive off.
  16. FSD general release rollout (outside Early Access) is happening! Install yours yet?

    Did the install last night, FSD to the coffee shop and FSD to work. Only had to take over during parking lots. I was surprised to see the truck passing people on the highway going 71. Washington state area.
  17. PowerShare is worth it - Story from hurricane Helene.

    Not sure if you're still out of power, but with neighbors meds, I'd personally not drive around and help clear if I could. You are now their lifeline and should preserve battery for that fridge and their meds. Jump in a gas truck for the time being, unless there is a charger nearby with power.
  18. Cutting Out The Fat Middleman (Qmerit) From Easy Powershare Installs

    I went with Smart Charge America instead of Qmerit. Smart charge quoted me the same install for $10k less than Qmerit. So yea.. I hope Qmerit fails, but with those mark ups, they wont fail, they only need a few suckers to stay in business. Sell 1 rolex or sell 50 watches.
  19. Vision Autopark + Hands Free Frunk rolling out in 2024.32.5.3 Update now!!

    Auto park is neat. First time we did it was this morning and of course my wife says "Oh it parks better than you!" ...... she's walking home today after work.
Top