• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

RPM Tesla Matte Carbon Fiber Lower Dash installed

OP
OP

SentinelOne

Well-known member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Threads
45
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
716
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
At 6" I could see them sitting in drivers seat normally without issue...so doesnt appear to be an issue at all.

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen RPM Tesla Matte Carbon Fiber Lower Dash installed IMG_0228

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen RPM Tesla Matte Carbon Fiber Lower Dash installed IMG_0229
 
OP
OP

SentinelOne

Well-known member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Threads
45
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
716
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I dont think it's on website just yet but will Let RPMTesla respond. I had emailed them at the right time, trying to find this for a long while and timed it right! I've had some of their CF pieces on my previous M3P (interior and mirror caps) and Current CB (center console)n and it's good quality CF (have a lot of CF from other companies on my street / dirtbikes so I have an opinion on good vs. less so)!

Good stuff....will report back but bit out of it as got Gaul Bladder removed today! lol, more interested in no pain and a cheeseburger (havent had one in 9 months)! :)
 

DMenace66

Active member
First Name
Dennis
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
40
Reaction score
23
Location
NY
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Meh…. Whatever floats your boat.
 
 
Top