• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Carbon Fiber Touchscreen Trim from Yeslak Installed with Video

TeslaKen

Well-known member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Apr 26, 2024
Threads
87
Messages
983
Reaction score
695
Location
Overland Park
Website
www.halocybertruck.com
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, M3PD+, GT4, XK140OTS
Occupation
Currently Occupied
Country flag
Our latest article with video has published here: Carbon Fiber Touchscreen Trim by Yeslak

I continue to add more carbon fiber to the Halo Cybertruck and really like the look of this piece especially as it shows through the window on a sunny day!

Please consider subscribing to my Article blog and YouTube channel, if you do, you will receive email updates when I publish more content, and I have many more articles to come!
 
 
Top