LolDid they leave the CT in extract mode?
sorry, but compared to what they’ve done to that CT, I’d take the bus
“Which of these jeeps do you prefer?”
![]()
“Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory.”Lol
I like the color.
I could do without the flares and rims tho
The take away should be that the Rivian and Lightning are also both good pickup trucks.
The Cybertruck has come out a couple of years later, but would it be fair to say the CT did not leapfrog the two "older" EV trucks by a wide margin?
Each one has its pros and cons. Great that buyers have choices.
How to measure truly committed brand loyalty:Consumer Reports
The top 10 vehicles ranked by how many owners would buy them again:
1) Chevrolet Corvette: 93%
2) Rivian R1T: 88%
3) Mazda MX-5 Miata: 88%
4) Lexus NX PHEV: 87%
5) BMW X5: 85%
6) Rivian R1S: 84%
7) Ford Maverick Hybrid: 83%
8) Kia Telluride: 82%
9) Honda Pilot: 82%
10) Hyundai Ioniq 6: