• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Recall: Cybertruck Offroad Light Bar on 6,200 vehicles (recall notice attached)

    Thats why i went with an @Unpluggedperformance Light Bar Bolted on and not going anywhere Now at an insane price for Black Friday https://bit.ly/47iY3rN
  2. Insanely Bright ~ V2 Bracket Light Bar using OEM Mounts by Unplugged Performance

    Unplugged Performance just released a Black Friday Sale on these https://bit.ly/47iY3rN
  3. Installed a Upgraded Lower Screen Organizer - Fits with Expansion Console!

    Just installed the CyberGearCo upgraded lower console organizer and honestly — it’s sick. I’ve gone through 3–4 different versions before (Amazon, random no-name brands, etc.) and this one just nails it. The fit and finish feels OEM, it’s bigger, and the shape actually makes sense. A lot of...
  4. Cybertruck x Starlink | UP Starlink Mount

    Just picked up the UP Starlink mount, and I’m seriously impressed. Two mounting options: •Roof rack bars •L-Track Solid build, easy setup, and worth it if you want reliable connection on the move. Check it out...
  5. Fitting a Fridge in the 2nd Row (biggest size possible)

    🚨 Having a fridge in the Cybertruck is a total gamechanger. I wasn’t a believer… until I got one. I went with the BougeRV 12 Volt Refrigerator 12V Car Fridge 23 Quart Portable Freezer Here’s what I found: • Backseat placement works perfect (no kids, just dogs šŸ•) • Runs cooler...
  6. Insanely Bright ~ V2 Bracket Light Bar using OEM Mounts by Unplugged Performance

    I just had the Unplugged Performance V2 light bar installed on my Cybertruck, and it’s easily the best lighting upgrade I’ve seen. The double-row LED setup puts out nearly 40k lumens, which is noticeably brighter and wider than single-row competitor bars. The V2 brackets mount cleanly using the...
  7. Fixing The Cybertruck Frunk Problem (Power Access Modification in Frunk)

    Shoutout to the owners https://www.youtube.com/@adeelkhanadventures9010/videos https://x.com/cyberoffroad
  8. Looking for Quality Tint in Orange County, CA

    OC Tint Solutions Owner Jason Ask for the ā€œDennis Dealā€
  9. Cybertruck Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Photos + Info Compilation

    Our BLUE Cybertruck GOES BRONZE! + With INSANE 24" Unplugged Performance BRONZE Cybrhex Forged Wheels • Nitto Ridge Grappler 315/45R24 • SEMA Show 2024 BUILD • Wrap by Unplugged Performance • Color: Lapis Lazuli by Flexishield
  10. THIS Tesla Cybertruck Underseat Storage Box is BETTER and Cheaper than Tesla

    Very impressed with this product - would get again.
Top