• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Removed sun visors and rear view mirror

RVAC

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
814
Reaction score
135
Location
-
Vehicles
-
I was really annoyed at how the ct has this beautiful ginormous windshield but the sun visors obscure it
Yeah, really wish they'd have gone with the Model X style visors. The pillars on the Cybertruck are bigger and straight so it would've made it even easier.
 

Weoo Huh

Active member
First Name
Will
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Location
Newport Beach, CA
Vehicles
MX, MY, M3, CyberBeast
Country flag
I use the visor to clip my garage opener to :) It does look better without the visors though :unsure:
 
OP
OP
swinefeaster

swinefeaster

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
166
Reaction score
128
Location
98034
Vehicles
Cybertruck Awd
Country flag
I use the visor to clip my garage opener to :) It does look better without the visors though :unsure:
I thought Teslas had some integrated garage opening thing so you didn't need one? (I don't have a garage)

But still trying to find the best place for my sunglasses
 
 
Top