• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Recent Apps Stuck After Last Update

Cyber_95

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
131
Reaction score
130
Location
Honolulu, HI
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Is anyone else's "recent apps" tray stuck after the latest update? I got the update to 14.3.1 and ever since, the recent apps tray doesn't update with my last used app. Instead it's stuck on the release notes, calendar and manual - never updates with the last used app. Also, I noticed my media track skip button on screen and the left steering wheel doesn't work consistently.
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
Have you tried the two button reset and/or shutdown from the safety menu?
 

Loudness

Well-known member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Mar 11, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
266
Reaction score
494
Location
Atlanta
Vehicles
Cybertruck (AWD)
Country flag
Is anyone else's "recent apps" tray stuck after the latest update? I got the update to 14.3.1 and ever since, the recent apps tray doesn't update with my last used app. Instead it's stuck on the release notes, calendar and manual - never updates with the last used app. Also, I noticed my media track skip button on screen and the left steering wheel doesn't work consistently.
Yes, I'm having this exact issue. I haven't tried a reset yet, will do that later today and see what happens.

*edit: I'm on 2025.14.7
 
 
Top