• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. $50 Dry Wipe Fix (almost)

    I'd settle for a fix for the wiper screeching, even when it's raining hard.
  2. Frunk sharp corner solution. No more head bangers!

    Just curious, why are you doing the buy-back? Hope it's not because you're discontinuing AO products/projects for the CT, or that all is not well in AO?
  3. Cybertruck pulls Ram 2500 out of the river

    What's the consensus on best brand of tow/recovery strap to keep in the truck "just in case"? I see Rhino straps are heavily promoted on Amazon, but curious to see what the CT community's feedback and recommendations are.
  4. PSA - Removal and Re-install of Trailer Hitch Cover - Super simple, don't be afraid!

    Related, but not related question for the group. Is there a consensus on the best recovery strap (kit) out there for "just in case" situations?
  5. Powershare/Powerwall/PV Update?

    Has anyone seen or heard any updates on when the software update to enable Powershare for PW/PV owners is coming? I thought it was supposed to be coming in July?
  6. Wiper Constantly Squeaks - Anyone found a solution?

    Thanks all. I'll try the alcohol. The washer fluid is just plain water at this point, and I did ask the service center at my last appointment, but they said it was "within spec" and didn't do anything about it. I'll ask again at my next opportunity.
  7. Recent Apps Stuck After Last Update

    Is anyone else's "recent apps" tray stuck after the latest update? I got the update to 14.3.1 and ever since, the recent apps tray doesn't update with my last used app. Instead it's stuck on the release notes, calendar and manual - never updates with the last used app. Also, I noticed my...
  8. Wiper Constantly Squeaks - Anyone found a solution?

    Does everyone else's wiper constantly squeak/screech? The wiper is my biggest issue with the CT. Whenever there's anything less than heavy rain, the wiper screeches/squeaks on the upstroke which is very audible in the cabin and also outside the car (I see people outside notice). I already...
  9. FSD 13.2.9 now downloading (release notes)

    Are you sure your rear camera zoom setting didn't change? There's a small indicator on the window in the bottom right corner that shows what zoom level you're at.
  10. Powershare to the rescue after SoCal power outage (in wildfires)

    Those of us with Powerwalls are still waiting for our Powershare to be activated via software update....
  11. Cybertruck Projection Lights / Puddle Lights now available in the Shop

    @AO-Pete So now that there's an official Tesla version, hopefully Abstract Ocean can debug theirs.
  12. Puddle Lights That Work?

    I have a VIN 21000 range and the AO logo puddle lights don't work. Based on my last conversation with @AO-Pete there's no ETA on when they'll be available, however Tesla recently started selling their own logo puddle lights for the new 3/Y, so perhaps there's a chance that AO can reverse...
  13. Youtube Music "Playback Error" problem?

    That is weird. I assume you're a YT premium subscriber. Are you sure the search results aren't playing from Slacker or spotify? The search UI in the vehicle is not well designed and you have to pay attention to the icon next to the result to determine which service the Tesla is returning...
  14. USB Flash Drive Upgrade / Replacement in Glovebox (to Increase Memory Storage Capacity) -- How-to DIY

    Unfortunately, when I changed the LockChime off of the default, all of my custom LightShow files no longer appear in the car. The custom LightShow was working previous, then I put a LockChime.wav onto the same partition, and although the LockChime sound works fine, the LightShow disappeared. :mad:
  15. Youtube Music "Playback Error" problem?

    Thanks for the input everyone. I recall reading someplace that YT Music was limited streaming of songs from uploaded tracks, but I can't tell where in YT Music the music source is.
  16. Youtube Music "Playback Error" problem?

    Is anyone else finding that a lot of the music on their playlists won't play in the CT? I have a number of playlists with songs on them that playback just fine on my phone or on the computer, but the app in the car keeps showing "Playback Error" messages and I have to skip to the next track for...
  17. Powershare for Powerwall owners....when?

    Maybe we'll get the update around the same time as FSD...... :rolleyes: I'm getting my universal charger installed next week. From what I've seen and read from the non-PW folks with PS, it doesn't seem like the universal charger needs a software update too, or could we be waiting for that as...
  18. MyQ and the MyQ Internet Gateway

    Homelink likely isn't compatible with the CT since the stainless steel frunk would either block or severely attenuate the RF signal transmission, if the Homelink device is mounted in the frunk like all the other Teslas.
  19. Screen Mounted Phone Charger - Power Cable Routing?

    I followed the instructions from TSportline in their mounting video. I guess the best I can do until I'm sufficiently motivated to take down the dash panel.
  20. Screen Mounted Phone Charger - Power Cable Routing?

    For those that have purchased one of the many screen mounted phone chargers, how are you routing the cable back to power? Has anyone found a way to get the power cord down to the floor from underneath the screen without completely disassembling the dash?
Top