• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Pirelli All-Season Tires First Drive (on AWD) experience

Electric Metal

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
219
Reaction score
321
Location
Philadelphia
Vehicles
Cyberbeast & Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
As an owner of a Foundation CT & CB with All Terrains on both, I had the opportunity to have loaner AWD with All Season tires on it. What a difference! The ride is well refined compared to the AT’s. The ride is smoother with better handling compared to the AT’s. I know it is a different tire all together with each tire having it’s own specs, but the ride quality is far superior. My only drawback is the “look” of the AT’s have a better visual effect. The AS tire in my opinion just doesn’t have that aggressive look that I like and the wheel covers are kinda blah……. Are there any tires that have an aggressive side wall with AS performance?
 
Last edited:

Tecyber1

Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Aug 1, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
443
Reaction score
317
Location
Dallas
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
As an owner of a Foundation CT & CB with All Terrains on both, I had the opportunity to have loaner AWD with All Season tires on it. What a difference! The ride is well refined compared to the AT’s. The ride is smoother with better handling compared to the AT’s. I know it is a different tire all together with each tire having it’s own specs, but the ride quality is far superior. My only drawback is the “look” of the AT’s have a better visual effect. The AS tire in my opinion just doesn’t have that aggressive look that I like and the wheel covers are kinda blah……. Are there any tires that have an aggressive side wall with AS performance?
the ride with the AT’s is incredibly smooth already and like you I find the look of the AS and covers to be lame AF! I’ll stick with the AT’s!
 

TyPope

Well-known member
First Name
Ty
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Threads
28
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
1,225
Location
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, Cyberbeast 2800xx
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
I'm in the same boat. At the doorstep of 20k miles, it's time to start looking for the next set of tires. I like the looks of the AT originals but don't need the capabilities. Are the AS tires noticeably more comfortable than the ATs? I'm assuming better efficiency and more quiet ride.
 
 
Top