• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Official Tesla Cybertruck Pet Liner

dalton108

Well-known member
First Name
Dalton
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Threads
92
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
2,983
Location
USA
Vehicles
‘24 FS/CB; ‘24 MX; ‘23 MS PLAID (Prior: ‘20-MY; ‘21-M3P) (Also: ‘14-FJ; ‘21-C8)
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
I have this and love it for the ease of use but I must say I’ve never even attempted to use the door covers. Wish I could be more helpful.
 

Dibromin

New member
First Name
Lor
Joined
Oct 2, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Washington
Vehicles
2025 cybertruck
Country flag
I have the Ruff liner from amazon and I love it. I use it with the seats folded up. I have a microfiber shag rug in there and it holds my German shepherd dogs perfectly
IMG_5720.webp

Good choice. I wish I had done that.
 
 
Top