• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

KO3 tires installed -- replaced factory AS tires on core wheels

BigAl

Well-known member
First Name
Al
Joined
May 17, 2020
Threads
11
Messages
277
Reaction score
130
Location
Texas
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you! Do you have any feedback on them? Road noise level, quality of ride? I think the tires look tough!
I don’t own them, just saw them in another post… but they do look good! Waiting to see how much of a hit to mileage they are for myself as well.
 

Botz

New member
First Name
Kristopher
Joined
Jan 10, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
8
Location
Kennewicl, WA
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
CRNA
Country flag
VISION​
361 SPYDER

BFGOODRICH KO3, less road noise. Haven’t had long enough to know range hit
IMG_5464.jpeg


​
After driving for a while I’d say about 5% range decrease over stock core wheels and slightly more noisy. But, does incredibly well on snow/ice.
 

Gaximus

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 22, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
885
Location
Mead, CO
Vehicles
CyberBeast, Model 3, Jeep Wrangler, Yamaha R6
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
I don’t personally think it’s worth the range loss to daily ATs. I live in Moab and have yet to take my CT on anything resembling a trail that would require AT tires in 15k+ miles of mostly freeway driving… I’d rather have more range.
There is only 11 miles difference on range, when charged to 100%, just curious how many times you’ve found yourself plugging in with 0 - 11 miles left of range? And that’s only off you charge to 100%, if you charge to 70%, your only getting about 7 miles extra.
 

Outdoors

Well-known member
First Name
Outdoors
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Threads
7
Messages
1,243
Reaction score
1,227
Location
North West Montana
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C, Slate Res Hldr
I think that many choose tires for more than range when it comes to trucks. Just like some love super sticky rubber for cars. I chose the Nokian Outpost along with the Duratrac Wranglers. The Nokian has the similar road hazard that Discount Tire has along with a 60k prorated warranty. No certs!

We have rocks I swear always are triangle shaped and sharpened. So much some of us get out of trucks to toss them off the road.

Everyone is different.
 
 
Top