• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Front bumper deflector removal covers (to cover mounting holes)?

Cyberbully

Well-known member
First Name
Ron
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
61
Reaction score
41
Location
Monterey, CA
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Removed the front bumper aero deflector things. Has anyone 3d printed or made cover plates for the mounting holes left after removing? Similar to the cover plates made for removing the side mirrors

Tesla Roadster 2nd gen Front bumper deflector removal covers (to cover mounting holes)? IMG_3420
 

bongulous

Well-known member
First Name
Donk
Joined
Mar 24, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
172
Reaction score
184
Location
Illinois
Vehicles
GMC Sierra Elevation
Occupation
GC
Country flag
Looks and I’ve seen peoples tires rip them off
Funny enough I ripped mine off today. Thought I snagged something on the way to work but no marks anywhere else on my bumper so I think my wheel ripped it off.

So if you found a 3D printed solution to yours I’d love to hear it lol.
 

AlmostHuman

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
844
Reaction score
704
Location
Earth
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Human
Country flag
Giant tire chuck on the road ripped my front drives side diffuser off couple days ago. No other damage that I can see. Is it even worth replacing it? I know it is there to help with efficiency, just not sure it matters with how I drive :)
 
 
Top