• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybertruck sets NEW WORLD RECORD 405kW charging speed

OP
OP
Zane Edwards

Zane Edwards

Well-known member
First Name
ZMAN
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Threads
15
Messages
282
Reaction score
232
Location
California
Vehicles
Audi R8, BMW 4 Conv. MB GLS, Tesla CT AWD
Occupation
Exec
Country flag
Yes I am curious about that also.
 

Crissa

Well-known member
First Name
Crissa
Joined
Jul 8, 2020
Threads
133
Messages
17,100
Reaction score
11,179
Location
Santa Cruz
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I wasn't aware CT was available in Europe, I thought it was North America for now.
Yes, it would be a grey market import.

But the CCS standard is open, anyone can build to the standard. I'm wondering how they're handling the NACS to CCS2 conversion.

-Crissa
 

CTSoFL

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
398
Reaction score
449
Location
South Florida
Vehicles
2024 AWD Foundation Series Cybertruck
Country flag
Video or it didn't happen.
 
 
Top