• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit now available in Tesla Shop

CT425

Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
127
Reaction score
70
Location
WA
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Foundation
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am keeping mine too!
 

bentoncalder

Well-known member
First Name
Benton
Joined
Oct 24, 2024
Threads
18
Messages
116
Reaction score
138
Location
Vancouver BC
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, Model Y
Country flag
Just got mine last week. When I plug it in it starts attempting to run without me pressing any buttons, even before I’ve attached the hose to the tire. Am I doing something wrong? I have to go to the menu screen to stop it from running, then attach the hose to the tire, then when I click presets it again runs without me hitting “start.” Does everyone’s also do this? Or is mine defective?
 

REDNAVE

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
195
Reaction score
245
Location
San Jose
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Just got mine last week. When I plug it in it starts attempting to run without me pressing any buttons, even before I’ve attached the hose to the tire. Am I doing something wrong? I have to go to the menu screen to stop it from running, then attach the hose to the tire, then when I click presets it again runs without me hitting “start.” Does everyone’s also do this? Or is mine defective?
I recall the manual mentioning there’s an auto start feature where no interaction is needed from the buttons; but I thought it was for one of the automatic modes only.
 

bentoncalder

Well-known member
First Name
Benton
Joined
Oct 24, 2024
Threads
18
Messages
116
Reaction score
138
Location
Vancouver BC
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, Model Y
Country flag
I recall the manual mentioning there’s an auto start feature where no interaction is needed from the buttons; but I thought it was for one of the automatic modes only.
Ya I read that too. TBH the manual has very little info as is mostly graphics lol but this might be a case where I’m just stupid and the thing is working as intended.

I had assumed that the auto feature still required you to hit start but maybe I misunderstood.
 

arodriguezfeo

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
158
Reaction score
98
Location
Orlando, Florida
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
[has anyone tried using one of the fuses 3.6x10mm, 5A/125V from the earlier Amazon link? Those are fast blow so I wondered if there were issues at start up. I can’t find them in slow blow though.
 
 
Top