The exact same 3 parts replaced on mine November 2025.
After the replacement, I am now getting back to 254 miles at 80% charge. Same as when I originally got my CT.
OP, have you had your Tonneau cover installed with an additional tonneau slat to cover the exposed water management channel? The original design of the 2024 CT is missing it.
Mine stays drier after the fix and covered under warranty.
https://epc.tesla.com/en-US/catalogs/b685e77a-0f90-4a81-a1a5-3f3417542754/categories/5754cf52-eeda-4abf-af8e-ca567e5c589f/subcategories/b3313f2c-27fd-45a2-902a-a69715c9b5a1/systemGroups/958f5777-ea94-4f47-b74c-8331800d6185?part=1777777-T2-G
Same part number as the one you listed on your invoice.
bluerice, you have the latest version of the PCS installed.
What is the age of your CT?
Mine is 87xx, I just had mine replaced last month. Hopefully the latest PCS version fixes this issue.
Per Tesla Parts Catalog: https://epc.tesla.com/en-US/catalogs/b685e77a-0f90-4a81-a1a5-3f3417542754/categories/5754cf52-eeda-4abf-af8e-ca567e5c589f/subcategories/b3313f2c-27fd-45a2-902a-a69715c9b5a1/systemGroups/958f5777-ea94-4f47-b74c-8331800d6185?part=1777777-T2-G
This is the current part...
A new section of road just opened, from single to double lane. When I drove on it with FSD 14.2, my steering wheel was oscillating between the two lanes. I had to take over.
Next day driving on the same section of new road, CT didn't do that, it pick the right side of the road.
AC Charging Unavailable Schedule Service Alert
Both home Telsa Wall charger and Supercharger wouldn't work.
I drove it into my SC before it had to be towed.
Correction: Power Conversion System - Remove and Replace
POWER CONVERSION SYSTEM 48AMP(1816026-SO-J)
POWER CONVERSION SYSTEM...