• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cant Rail Replacement Fix - Service Bulletin (SB-25-10-001) published yesterday

Dahongfei

Well-known member
Joined
May 29, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
328
Reaction score
278
Location
Charlotte
Vehicles
Cyber beast
Country flag
I stopped by a service center on Saturday to ask about the cant rails replacement. They do not have new parts yet, but said that less than one percent of trucks are affected. Apparently the test to see if the truck is subject to the recall is to put two fingers on the windshield where the rail starts and try to flex it outward to see if there is any give. Mine is solid, so no replacement is needed.
technically, all produced trucks are subject to this recall.

my cantrail had visible glue separation and some looseness near the bed, I’ll get it done just because i know how this will go.
 

CybertruckCovers

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Threads
55
Messages
517
Reaction score
814
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
FS CyberBeast with Tactical Grey Interior
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
How many of you out there have had the cant rail recall service completed? I'm still waiting for the service center here in Las Vegas to get the parts.

I was thinking that any of us who have gone through the procedure can post photos of the results on this thread; either to give us some confidence that it can be done with better results than those original pictures, or warn us to avoid getting the service done altogether and take our chances with the risk of cant rail detachment later on?
 

Seksyback

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
23
Reaction score
10
Location
DC
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
When will they even get the parts, every sc around me says it'll be a few months.
 

Speedr

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Threads
12
Messages
449
Reaction score
529
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
How many of you out there have had the cant rail recall service completed? I'm still waiting for the service center here in Las Vegas to get the parts.

I was thinking that any of us who have gone through the procedure can post photos of the results on this thread; either to give us some confidence that it can be done with better results than those original pictures, or warn us to avoid getting the service done altogether and take our chances with the risk of cant rail detachment later on?
I did a few weeks ago.
 

ChiTownCT

Well-known member
First Name
CT
Joined
Aug 22, 2023
Threads
27
Messages
581
Reaction score
657
Location
Chicago
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Mine were replaced, reglued .. Which doesn't seem good enough, so we'll see later this year when temps go below 0 how it holds up, but by that time parts should be available for the real fix.
 

Speedr

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Threads
12
Messages
449
Reaction score
529
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
And what was the results of the repair? Did it look acceptable?
Sorry, I misread this! I thought you were talking about the black caps on either side of the bed, not the stainless steel ones on the side of the truck. Yeah, didn't get those replaced yet (not that I've had a problem with them at all in over a year). Literally got every recall done that came up in over a year of ownership except that one.
 
 
Top