• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Anyone have a recommendation on a Screen Swivel?

OP
OP
That Beast Mode

That Beast Mode

Well-known member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
779
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Its crazy that we would need to grind down metal to make it fit. Need Customer support to help with the issue with the product at hand. But respect for going that far.
Agreed... But I would have gone back to OEM and returned it before I mounted it as-is, it was putting a lot of strain on the board and I was afraid that swiveling it back and forth over time would have broken something.
 
OP
OP
That Beast Mode

That Beast Mode

Well-known member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
779
Location
New Jersey
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I had no problem installing my mount... and TELSA should come with it but..
take a look at Yeslak's I didn't have to cut or trim ..
https://www.yeslak.com/?ref=Dave
Some people reported no issues, some needed a single washer, it's weird. I don't know where the variance comes from in available room to mount it. Do you have the same locking safety cable? the very early versions had a different connector that cleared the bracket but didn't have the locking clip to secure it to the screen.
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
Some people reported no issues, some needed a single washer, it's weird. I don't know where the variance comes from in available room to mount it. Do you have the same locking safety cable? the very early versions had a different connector that cleared the bracket but didn't have the locking clip to secure it to the screen.
Thanks for the excellent directions.
 
 
Top