• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

6 months free supercharging ended early?

Charles Reece

New member
First Name
Charles
Joined
Dec 5, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Atascadero, CA
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Pastor
Country flag
I purchased my CT 11/27/24 and thought it came with 6 months of free supercharging. Now after just 3 months of free supercharging, I am being charged when I use a supercharger. What is the best email/phone # for Tesla to try and get an answer? Maybe it only came with 3 months free supercharging?
 

not_elon_

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 7, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
191
Reaction score
100
Location
Pittsburgh
Vehicles
cyberbeast, M3 performance
Country flag
Haha they’re like eBay and Uber, intentionally no easy connection to customer service.
 

Gigahorse

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
13
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
1,309
Location
USA
Vehicles
AWD
Haha they’re like eBay and Uber, intentionally no easy connection to customer service.
When you put in an order they give you a sales advisor so they can make sure to streamline delivery before the end of the quarter and get your money efficiently. After that, good luck :)
 

REM

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 9, 2023
Threads
10
Messages
2,857
Reaction score
2,662
Location
NC
Vehicles
2020 Model 3 Standard Range++ & Diet Cybertruck, Dual Motor
Occupation
Professional Retard
Country flag
I purchased my CT 11/27/24 and thought it came with 6 months of free supercharging. Now after just 3 months of free supercharging, I am being charged when I use a supercharger. What is the best email/phone # for Tesla to try and get an answer? Maybe it only came with 3 months free supercharging?
Do you have something in writing that says 6 months of free supercharging?
 

Cyber Man

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 30, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
769
Reaction score
675
Location
California
Vehicles
BMW X1, Porsche Cayenne, R1T Perf max, Cyberbeast
Country flag
It’s 3 months supercharging. I rarely used it but this weekend for the first time I had to use it to charge till 80%. I saw $40 charged on the credit card. My 3 months expired last Friday! Incredible timing! ?‍♂?
 
  • Like
Reactions: REM
 
Top