• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Received Free 2 Months Supercharging for Powershare delay

Travis64

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
334
Reaction score
255
Location
NY
Vehicles
Tesla mp3 and awd cybertruck
Country flag
Nice

When did you take delivery?
Have not heard anything about install or credits i pick up next week
 

Sandybayes1

Active member
First Name
Sandra
Joined
Jun 1, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Location
Tucson, AZ 85704
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’m also interested in hearing what part of the country although they’re still just releasing the Foundation series Cybertruck aren’t they?
 

Wolfgram

Well-known member
First Name
Joseph
Joined
May 26, 2020
Threads
8
Messages
164
Reaction score
165
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
I got the same message (South Texas)… How can I tell if/when the free supercharging credits have applied to my account?
 

EncoreJEG

Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Location
TX
Vehicles
Model S Model X & CyberTruck
Country flag
I got the same message (South Texas)… How can I tell if/when the free supercharging credits have applied to my account?
I had the same issue, even called Tesla customer service to find out when/where to look to see the credits are on your account. After two calls to Tesla, still never got an answer.

Finally found it on the app under “Specs & Warranty”……hope that helps!

Just for reference, I got the email from Tesla (2 months free supercharging)on 3/11/24, called Tesla customer service on 3/12/24 and again on 3/15/24. It wasn’t until 3/21/24 that I noticed it on the app and my credits expire on 5/14/24.
 
OP
OP
Outdoors

Outdoors

Well-known member
First Name
Outdoors
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Threads
7
Messages
1,243
Reaction score
1,227
Location
North West Montana
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C, Slate Res Hldr
My Free Supercharging is now active. No call. Just started on the first of April, and ends at the end of May. Shows right in the Tesla account if you click on detail of each car you own.

Be interested if they find anyone for this neck of the woods.
 

Travis64

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
334
Reaction score
255
Location
NY
Vehicles
Tesla mp3 and awd cybertruck
Country flag
My Free Supercharging is now active. No call. Just started on the first of April, and ends at the end of May. Shows right in the Tesla account if you click on detail of each car you own.

Be interested if they find anyone for this neck of the woods.
Active for all cars or just truck?
 
 
Top