• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Friday

    2025 Holiday Software Update Wishlist

    Just wanted to add that I have to get out of my truck to enter keypad code to get into a secured area (glorified parking lot, shipping receiving area) I jump back in and drive several hundred feet without my seatbelt on with it freaking out, it chimes a lot but no panic stops. Your truck's...
  2. Friday

    2025 Holiday Software Update Wishlist

    Yes, really 😁, I want what I want. (there's one particlular mountaintop radar site that this will decrease the pucker factor in maneuvers)
  3. Friday

    2025 Holiday Software Update Wishlist

    I want that increased turning radius improvement that was talked about a year ago. I think we are currently at 7 degrees and was targeted to increase to 10 degrees of rear wheel steer. That would be super helpful.
  4. Friday

    FSD v14.2 update rolling out now (including Cybertrucks)

    I got caught in the chaos of trying to find an address down deep in ASU disorder. Pre holiday break zombie students walking and scootering everywhere, light rail trains sharing lanes in the road, weird crow bar roundabouts, fire trucks with sirens, road work barriers, lane splitting...
  5. Friday

    Cybertruck Terrestrial Armor Package Back in/out of Stock

    I've paid for mine, but it's not installed yet, had it setup and then they said the parts had not arrived yet. :cry:😭😿👿😠👿😡
  6. Friday

    Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    Wow, curiouser and curiouser. Your roof glass behaves differently from mine. https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/haunted-after-tinting-windows-the-drivers-door-opens-on-its-own.13633/ I see from this thread early last year you just had the door glass tinted, not the roof.
  7. Friday

    Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    Yeah, I personally don't think that's the case. Maybe try it in the mount temporary thru the front windshield a la @hemiarch technique and see if any difference. when you say it works outside the truck, are you just holding it outside the truck while it's plugged into the power from the truck?
  8. Friday

    Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    My glass is just factory, no extra tint added by me. Starlink Mini connects fine mounted internally. Is there aftermarket tint on your roof glass?
  9. Friday

    Another Michelin Defender LTX Platinum Thread

    It would be nice, but don't know, I was expecting more out of the Pirelli Scorps..................
  10. Friday

    Another Michelin Defender LTX Platinum Thread

    Discount price for me is about $546 per tire, mounted. I don't have time to shop around as I'm Field Service and need my ride back asap.
  11. Friday

    Another Michelin Defender LTX Platinum Thread

    Last 2 days I had both my passenger side tires to start going low. Looks like I might have picked up screws in both at the same time within the last couple days. Lucky me. And it turns out my Pirelli's are too far down on the wear bars for Discount Tire to fix. Not even to 17k on those...
  12. Friday

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    I'm having a behavior where the start fsd box doesn't turn blue all the time, but I can start fsd with the button press. I don't know what conditions have to be met for the on screen box to turn blue.
  13. Friday

    $63 Spare Tire Carrier Sling DIY – 15 min install, full 6 ft bed length + vault closes perfectly

    This is right out of those Real Men of Genius commercials. I salute you "Cybertruck Tire Sling Inventor". First principals thinking right there.
  14. Friday

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    I saw that same behavior today for the first time. Nothing too alarming, I was ready to take over, FSD seemed to be second guessing itself and the cars around us.
  15. Friday

    FSD v14.1.7 saved my bacon today!

    That SOB was committed to his stupidity. Almost took out a few other cars.
  16. Friday

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    I've done ~100 miles on FSD 14 since download; it now knows how to pull in my driveway AND back out, that has never happened before. It figured out a lane that turns into a really long protected right, FSD 13 could never handle that lane correctly and was always a takeover event. I think...
  17. Friday

    Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    pic 1, I can't seem to attach 2 pics to a post for some reason right now
  18. Friday

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    I had an instance of some construction pylons on right shoulder with some yellow hazard tape draped between them, one area was drooping in to travel lane and FSD Mad Max did a tiny shift to the left to stay away from the tape.
  19. Friday

    Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    I got my Contronx suction cup Starlink mini mount and put it over the backseat between the glass and shade screen. I'm using the AC outlet in back of console for power. Today, along with FSD 14.1.7, was first test drive. Worked flawless, 150Mbps down while in motion (per passenger...
Top